A2K Christmas card. Please sign.

paulaj

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:20 pm
Region Philbis wrote:

time to send in the heavy artillery...

http://www.guarddogsecurity.com/dog.jpg

<tip toes up to the door with dog from hell on other side, opens door and throws in cat, fluffy dives through a window with dog right behind>

<raids refigerator of lovely home, sit's next to the tree and feasts on roast beast>
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:23 pm
<Slappy runs in the door, slaps Paulaj hard enough on the ass to leave a mark, then runs out the door. Goes home and drinks rat poison to punish himself for typing in this annoying context>
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:25 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
<Slappy runs in the door, slaps Paulaj hard enough on the ass to leave a mark, then runs out the door. Goes home and drinks rat poison to punish himself for typing in this annoying context>

<paula calls 911 and saves slappy from said poison, and while the good looking paramedics are there, has one of them "check out" the mark slappy left on my BUTT!>
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:27 pm
-snickers as he knew he changed all of slappy's rat poison to brandy-
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:29 pm
Seed
Your mischievous!
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:31 pm
ah so i am ... but it was my little present to slappy... for some reason i just knew he would try and drink rat poison... go figure
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:33 pm
Dammit, I'd prefer Zamubuca.

Get with the program, people.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:40 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Dammit, I'd prefer Zamubuca.

Get with the program, people.

I don't have time to "get with the program"...........I'm busy getting rid of attack dog's!
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:45 pm
Merry Christmas, folks.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:49 pm
long time no see GD... and merry christmas to you as well
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:03 pm
Cheers, Seed. How's things been here?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:10 pm
they have been a bit slow with the holiday and all... a2ker's off visiting i supposed... :-D but those that are around are spreading cheer like no bodies business!
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:15 pm
Nice to see everyone's having some festive fun after all the election seriousness of recent months. PS. Who's the military chap in your avatar, if you don't mind me asking?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:19 pm
that is the truth GD... glad to see everyone is in a cheerful mood Smile that chap would be me
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:27 pm
Nice one, mate. Are you posted away for Christmas, or will you get to see the family? I have a lot of respect for people in the forces because it's a job I would never want and could never do.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:30 pm
well i am in the national guard... and right now im not activate so im at home with the family.. though i do have germany and eygpt coming up in the next year so it shall be quite fun. and thanks for the respect... there are some that do not have it. (i have been called a baby killer before and spat on. not the highlight of my career)
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:34 pm
Seed - I don't want to hiijack this lovely Christmas thread any further so can I direct you here for a quick question?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 11:28 pm
The Christmas tree looks wonderful, superJ! Have you considered doing this for a living? Christmas tree decorator extraordinaire! Very Happy

(psst: Yes, start the thread!)
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 11:13 am
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 11:42 am
msolga wrote:
The Christmas tree looks wonderful, superJ! Have you considered doing this for a living? Christmas tree decorator extraordinaire! Very Happy

(psst: Yes, start the thread!)

Thanks msolga and no, I haven't. Mommy and daddy would be veeery disappointed at that 1 month/year career choice.

pssst: I already have. :wink:

Will someone pleeeeease watch Paulaj whenever I'm gone? Pfffffff. Rolling Eyes Babies.

hehehe
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 06:12:37