Would you date a girl with herpes???

karally

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2017 10:39 pm
I know some people may reject herpes girl. but right person won’t mind of dating people with herpes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 880 • Replies: 5
No top replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2017 10:44 pm
@karally,
That's funny, I ONLY date girls with herpes. Is that weird?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2017 10:50 pm
@karally,
Yes, absolutely I would date a girl with herpes. In fact, many people have done just that without knowing it. Experts say that over 20% of single women (and slightly fewer men) have genital herpes, and most of them don't know it. So any single men reading this, you have very likely already dated someone with herpes.

Doctors know that many people that they see carry the virus. They don't care. The policy is not to test people for that (even if you ask for an STD test). The fear of herpes is far worse than the disease or the public risk, so most doctors will not test you for herpes even if you ask for it.

I learned about this when the woman I had dated found out that she had herpes and told me. I went to the doctor and demanded a test. The doctor said "do you have symptoms?" I said "no". Then the doctor said, then there is no need for a test. I was a little shocked until I started to read about it.

Herpes is a very over-hyped disease. In most cases it is a skin rash, in rare cases there are complication. Before the 1970s people considered it a cold sore in a sensitive place, it wasn't even considered an STD. It was hyped up in the 1970s by pharmaceutical companies to sell anti-viral drugs.

So yes, I would want to be anyone to be honest with me about the disease. But absolutely, if there is someone attractive to me herpes is not an issue at all.

0 Replies

Jon69

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 05:01 am
@karally,
What kind of herpes? Smile
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 05:41 am
@karally,
A rare few would date a vial of herpes without the girl. #justsayin
maxdancona

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 06:07 am
@tsarstepan,
Well Tsar... you could date a guy with herpes.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Would you date a girl with herpes???
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 06:14:34