Did God choose white race as the preferred one?

farmerman

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2017 08:41 am
@cameronleon,
Quote:
Same as well, the theory of evolution was found false and in the 70's the Neo- Darwinian theory of evolution was created to overcome the older theory with the same name.

As you typify' Never correct but seldom in doubt" Most all of the genetic input hdnt been available even in the 1970's to show how species are linked , mother to daughters.

You oughta do some more reading of you plan to be a flag waiver for the Bible Thumpers. They will disown you because you are so damn obtuse and ignorant of anything scientific. Jut cause you say it and believe something, doesnt make it correct..
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2017 08:46 am
@cameronleon,
Quote:
with complete AUTHORITY I can affirm that the process of life in the earth is DEGENERATION.
Think bout that, uner what conditions does entropy occur? Now, think about LIVING systems. What is wrong with your conclusion?? (It a biggy point in which youve misunderstood a LAW of thermodynamics) Think ATP ADP + energy how comes this doesnt Degenerate in a living being

AND, as far as I know, evolution is primarily an activity of LIVING organisms. Of course I have no real links to confirm that one.
farmerman

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2017 08:48 am
@cameronleon,
Oh yeh, getting back to the question I started aking you way back.
How old do you think the earth is and how did you arrive at that??

You seem to duck anything that involves real knowledge and, instead, like to concentrate on something else
farmerman

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2017 08:53 am
@cameronleon,
Anthropologists and population gennetics agree that Jesus and Moses would look more like Buddy Hackett or or Tensing Norgay, than Robt Redford. Thats a fact derived from population genetics of the living population from which the haplogroup that included the LEvantine peoples ( SO Jesus HS pictures are probably wrong)
farmerman

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2017 08:55 am
@edgarblythe,
hope the storm doesnt cause you any inconvenience or problems Edgar. I still love messin with this clown. Hes brought an entirely new level of defiant iggerance
0 Replies

cameronleon

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 09:01 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Think bout that, uner what conditions does entropy occur? Now, think about LIVING systems. What is wrong with your conclusion?? (It a biggy point in which youve misunderstood a LAW of thermodynamics) Think ATP ADP + energy how comes this doesnt Degenerate in a living being

AND, as far as I know, evolution is primarily an activity of LIVING organisms. Of course I have no real links to confirm that one.

The bible says that the world decays.

In this aspect, the bible has more science than your good for nothing theories of science.

For once in your life, leave away your obstinate position and THINK.

Think!

The elements of the universe are in a continuous decay.

You are made of elements of the universe.

The elements which are forming you are decaying continually.

Having that elements are in continuous decay, species thru generations will show the same path, a continuous decay.

This can be observed with a former horse with canines in both sexes and today only males have canines, the former horse with five digits, the current horse with only one functional digit, the other ones are atrophied. The former horse has aligned teeth, the current horse has deformed teeth alignment.

It is clear that the horse has passed to a sure degenerate path, physically and in functionality.

The survival of the current horse has been caused in a great percent thanks to domestication. If man didn't domesticate horses, in certain periods of famine the horse should be extincted in several areas.

The theory of evolution is against the fact that the entire universe is in a continuous decay, and by such, the theory of evolution is a complete nonsense.

0 Replies

cameronleon

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 09:05 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Oh yeh, getting back to the question I started aking you way back.
How old do you think the earth is and how did you arrive at that??

No idea about how old the earth is.

You are free to give your conjecture, your educated guess, your opinion.

But surely, no one knows and no one can affirm and confirm with solid evidence what is the age of the earth.

If by any reason, you think with certainty that you know what is the age of the earth, then no doubt that discussing with you is discussing with an idiot.
0 Replies

cameronleon

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 09:16 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Anthropologists and population gennetics agree that Jesus and Moses would look more like Buddy Hackett or or Tensing Norgay, than Robt Redford. Thats a fact derived from population genetics of the living population from which the haplogroup that included the LEvantine peoples ( SO Jesus HS pictures are probably wrong)

Oh, yeah?

Show here those studies.

Remember that you must find the family of Jesus and the family of Moses first, in order to do the genetic evaluation.

You just can't obtain conclusions by taking samples of populations of today without knowing if they are relatives of Jesus and Moses families. One from the tribe of Levy, the another from the tribe of Judah.

So far, the Cohen family is white people, and the Cohen family is sure descendants from Levy.

Now well, the bible says that Jacob and Leah (the first of his wives) had Levy and later Judah.

So, they are sons of same mother and father.

Jacob is descendant of Shem. Leah is also a descendant of Shem.

I don't know how the hell those anthropologists of yours are claiming when they assume that Moses and Jesus were people of colored skin.

You have been deceived,.

0 Replies

cameronleon

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 05:31 pm
White race matters

This is a fact.

When one reads history, one can observe how bad white race people have been over peoples of other races.

But also, one can observe that at the end of the day, the benefit has been general and peoples from other races have obtained improvement in their lives, their societies became better, their knowledge increased thanks to the acquired knowledge of white race people.

Yes, white race matters.

Jesus is white, he is ac descendant of Shem and his ancestors didn't mix with the other races. Even Ruth was a descendant of Moab who was a man born from incest between his father Lot and one of his daughters, Still, Lot was a descendant of Shem, the same as his wife and daughters.

Jesus was born white, and when he comes in his same resurrected body, his body will be white.

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 02:49:17