Search engines revisited

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 12:56 pm
I feel compelled to elucidate, with however many thanks to Stu, if ur listenin,' thank you very much for that response, '......not a chat room......is [instead] a web forum...[or]...discussion board.'

I have printed it and gonna hang it right in fronta me, soon as can find my rolla Scotch

My q, on acct of which I was so ruefully chided, merely meant to point out if not to criticize, certain search engines for searchin' not text phrases like above but Tab, Google, etc, of much less value

Thanks thoto everyone

[Doesn't bother even sum'vya, out of a possible 100,000 participants, it doesn't bother anyone that the Spellers dunno 'thoto' is the single most common missp of 'tho to,' which, fellas, is short for 'though to,' meanin', in this case at least, I'm thanking, by means of this very posting, anyone reading it, for doing sdo, or for any potential responses]

[Yea fellas, 'nother zample, 'sdo,' obvious to anyone who uses a keyboard, the most common missp of 'is']

[Oh yes, sorry guys, 'potential' means possible,' or 'mebbe,' while a 'response' isd an answer, where some a2k poster'a answered another'n]

[Oh typ as2'er, if that made you mad, my kiddin,' then you must be one'a'em TAATANE, or TAT. Think 'bowtit

[But God Jesus, for Her sake, if not mine alone, please, please PLEASE STOP MAKIN' THE BOTtom jump up and down

Oh and keyboard makers, I relly like thios \'n, guvto me by my splenbded No. 2 Son, I love it. But you gotta first ur 'engineering sdample' to some simple-minded nitwit [me] to try out. For Pete sake, fellas, you put the Caps Lock light 'way over there on the opposite side of the key....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 336 • Replies: 0
No top replies