I quite like Darah too.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2004 02:59 am
Ta Ta! Very Happy
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2004 03:13 am
Just want to let you know that I'm all 'ship-shaped and Bristol fashion' (for the Brits) today.

Mr S is tucked up in bed 'sleeping it off', brought him come complete with original Y fronts he was sent out in (boreing). I shall give him another hour, and then The Immigrant Song is going on!

See ya! :wink:
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2004 09:18 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Did you also have a gay guy stuck in your bra, Ticomaya?

You don't expect us to get excited about a mere pierced ear do you?

I'm not sure what all goes on down in the swamp, Gus, but in my conservative little world, it was an event. Does it make it any more exciting if I reveal that the piercing took place while sitting at the bar in the pub? I have a fuzzy memory of my girlfriend at the time straightening out the curved post on a hoop ring, and stabbing me with it to punch it through my ear lobe. It took her about six or seven stabs up into the meat of my lobe before it finally came through the other side.

I also remember one of the bartenders had a bandage on the end of his nose because his brother's pet pit bull had bitten off the tip. Ahh ... memories of the Duke of Bridgewater in Manchester!

Walter Hinteler wrote:
I could find that name in my pub guides neither.

Additionally to Darah's response: there's the 'Marriott Worsley Park Hotel & Country Club' on the formerly Duke of Bridgewater's estate now, in -well- Worsley, GreaterManchester.

I was there about 13 years ago. I sounds like it is no more. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 09:10 am
Hust sounds like the usual Mancunian night out to me! Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 06:17:52