why do i only attract men who are bad or dangerous? Is it maybe me?

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2017 11:47 pm
every time i meet a decent nice guy they stop talking to me and i push them away for no apparent reason. But the men who want me or keep talking to me are always guys who are crazy, weird or came out of prison and confinement or where drug dealers in the past. Is there something i should do? I spent 5 years of my life in a relationship with 3 different men like this and i just keep finding them and when i finally find some good guys they stop to talk to me after a few weeks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 406 • Replies: 5
No top replies

seac

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2017 01:49 am
@Jasminka101,
You aren't the only person who is like that. My sister used to be like that too in her younger days. Had three boyfriends who were excons, they all died one after the other. One got run over by a truck, one killed by a crazy attorney, and one from heart failure. She could never find a decent guy.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2017 07:21 am
@Jasminka101,
This sort of behavior generally stems from either non-existent or very unhealthy male role models as a child (otherwise known as daddy issues). Get into some counseling and work on developing healthy relationships.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2017 08:09 am
To add to what the guys have said, you also need to fish in the correct pond. Looking for a boyfriend at a bar will net you (often, but not always) a poor choice for a mate. Looking for a boyfriend at an activity you both enjoy (a class, the gym, MeetUp, a fandom, etc) will net you someone with at least that in common with you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2017 08:10 am
@Jasminka101,
Why don't you push away the creeps the way you push away the nice guys?

It's on you.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2017 11:43 am
'Bad boys' are so exciting. and it's double trouble if they are cute. They are exhausting to deal with.

'Decent' guys take time to know. They have interests in their future, job or school, and treat women well. Because they are more mature, they may 'seem' boring to a girl who likes drama and excitement in the relationship.

As you mature, you will realize which one you want to spend long-term time with.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » why do i only attract men who are bad or dangerous? Is it maybe me?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 11:52:28