Searching means

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2017 12:28 pm
Apple/Mac, looks like a small 'Q' but s'posed to be a magnifying glass up thereto the upper right

It's for pc-wide search. Presumably you click on it, whereupon you get a Spotlight Search window, where you type in a word, then hit Enter...

Now, all this is perfectly serious....

I've discussed this w/ both or one of my two sons, and they/he had observed much the same thing: It ain't too reliable, and far too complex. Anyhow, I wonder if any'v you fellas might have used it, and what was your reaction.

For a whole week recently it worked just fine, then for a coupla days wouldn't even look in my email; but thisd morning it seems to be working fine once again

[....evern they're the most remarkable two, can't believe they actually have some of my dna. The one is a high-priced official in the Aerospace Industry in change of 22 other people he's better'n; and the other a Government Executive serving the country's veterans, with the utmost success. So I think it was the first....]

One of the things I'd most like tolearn, when you get what you're lookin' for, how do you know where it came from: Over to the left under Mailbox, twenty-three categories. It would take all day to search 'em all and even then it seems I can't find one I'd 'spect to be in a big blue box

Surely, w/ some 100,000 potential a2k readers, some of you guys must have encountered all this...

So thanks anyhow for readin' me, snd agin, 'mem,' I ain't kiddin, Mgrs, it's not Spam so please, please don't delete it, I'm a good guy and really mean well....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 247 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Searching means
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/24/2024 at 07:19:59