Which one of the three paragraphs below is the most idiomatic?

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2017 06:18 am
(Everything is translated from the same Japanese paragraph.)

The experience of being moved or excited by a book in your childhood is so impressive that it will never disappear from your memory. Because children are innocently curious and imaginative about an unknown world, they can live in the world of books. When you grow up and encounter various problems, such an experience will be sometimes unexpectedly helpful.

An extraordinary experience you had after reading a book in your childhood, whether being moved or excited, is often so vivid that it won't diminish in your memory. Children are naturally curious and imaginative about everything they don't know, and they are more often than not absorbed in a fantasy world that some books describe. When they are grown up and come across various problems, such experiences can sometimes help and guide them in an unexpected way.

Childhood experience of having been moved or excited while reading a book must be so impressive that it will never be forgotten. They have such a genuine curiosity about their unknown world and are so imaginative that they can enjoy the world of a story. When they have grown up and encountered difficult problems, Their childhood experiences can be more helpful than they expect.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 305 • Replies: 4
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2017 10:51 am
@discernment tan,
Disc, all three well done, but let's hear from some of the others who are much smarter than I, more idiomatic

Tan, are you Japanese
I loved it over there
Need prof
dalehileman

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2017 01:33 pm
@dalehileman,
C'mon fellas, been 3 hours....
discernment tan

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2017 07:42 pm
@dalehileman,
Thank you very much. All of the three are Japanese, including myself, who wrote the first one.

I think the second one is the best, mine is the second, and the third one is the worst.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2017 08:08 pm
@discernment tan,
I'm absolutely astounded, Tan, at your excellentEnglish, and I've a the endova 86-year-old Journlife

You gotta provide a profile

We have some really dumb Sftw Artists, can't even figger out 'excellentEnglish' ['No results found] must be astounded as I
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Which one of the three paragraphs below is the most idiomatic?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 05:50:25