Bf keeps asking if I love him yet

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2017 02:03 am
I recently started dating a man I was fwb with over ten years ago. When I ended things between us fro be with my now ex husband I didn't realize my fwb wanted to be more. Now that I am divorced my fwb who is now my bf has made it obvious he wants a serious long term relationship. He said he is in it for the long haul. He also said I am going to fall in love with him and that it's okay when I do, and occasionally asks in a playful way if I love him yet. I'm kinda getting the feeling he loved me then and loves me now. Any thoughts?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 337 • Replies: 4
No top replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2017 06:02 am
@jenniferrjohnson0926,
He sounds insecure and clingy.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2017 06:21 am
After ten years he has a different perspectve on his needs and this relationship. Yes, he is now in love. You, on the other hand, are still in the fwb mode. Be sure you are always honest with him about just how invested you are in all this. Not fair to lead him on.
jenniferrjohnson0926

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2017 08:30 am
@PUNKEY,
I never allowed myself to think of him as more than fwb, mostly to prevent getting hurt because I didn't think he wanted anything more. My guard is coming down and I am developing feelings for him. I've been honest with him about this and would never intentionally lead him on. We were pretty close even when we were fwb. We went out and really were friends. He is very open an honest about what he wants with me and doesn't playing the dating games, which is refreshing. I get butterflies just thinking of him and the time I've spent with him. He has said things that make me think he has loved me for awhile, but I'm not sure if I'm reading too much into it. When He playfully said I was going to fall in love him and that it was okay, I said naw, you're going to love me. He then said well yeah, but you are going to be the first to say it. He is an amazing man and I am falling.
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2017 01:55 pm
@jenniferrjohnson0926,
Then what is your problem? Enjoy this and stop playing a game if who is going to say it first. If you feel it, say it.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Bf keeps asking if I love him yet
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 09:30:20