betray

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2017 03:28 am
i was datin a guy dat is low to me in education, my families are not in support of d relationship but i love d man, he is 32 while am 24, he is carin, lovin,hardworking and he has a good plan for his life, he is also a single father of 3kids.......i used to tell him anytin i want to do and everytin abt me but he is d opposite.......i planned wit him on what we can do so dat my family will accept him but he is always givin me excuse.......he didn't trust me at all and am tryin my best for him to trust me but he won't due to what women have done to him.....i notice dat am pregnant and i told him which he even do d test by himself den he begged me to abort d pregnancy bcos of d problem am facing at home bcos of him den i accept wit him and abort d pregnancy but he chang to me after two weeks of d abortion, he stop callin and stop knwin anytin abt me or my wherabt and if i also call him he won't pick it, av been tryin my best to see him and knw wat happen but he is just avoidin me and told me to go and think abt wat i did....pls my pple i need your advice on what to do bcos am not feelin fine abt dis situation at all
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 237 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2017 08:04 am
@tolulope dorcas,
Fuggetaboudit, be mov'n on.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2017 08:09 am
@tolulope dorcas,
Sounds like he has already moved on. I'm sorry, but it's over.
0 Replies

tolulope dorcas

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 11:54 am
@tolulope dorcas,
d guy am talking abt has call me and started telling me this and that, he said i was d cause of d problem dat am not faithful with him which i knw dat am faithful but av said it b4 dat he didn't av trust for any lady due to wat he has pass tru wit ladies. He said d main reason y he change to me was bcos i told him dat i want to go and work in lagos and he's been telling me not to go which i decline and dat if i leave him and goes to lagos with d way he love me somtin bad may happen to him.....he said he is ready to continue wit me if i stay in ibadan wit him..... And i need a job badly? Pls wat can i do
Sturgis

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 12:01 pm
@tolulope dorcas,
Quote:
...he didn't av trust for any lady...

Stay away from him, he is not good for you. If a person cannot respect and trust you, they don't deserve you.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » betray
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 12:37:10