Being new!

Don1

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 10:30 am
Letty, if you happen by this way again, please do me a favour PM Grand Duke and tell him that I'm grateful he was polite enough to PM me but I am unable to reply because after 300 posts I am not considered fit to be able to PM members of this forum. Thanks Don.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 10:38 am
Don, I would be happy to do that, but I never got a response from the Duke about whether or not he received my e-mail. Folks need to post a reply to such things. I think the duke is planning a gathering with some of the other European A2K'ers. Perhaps you can be among them.
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 11:35 am
Letty wrote:
Don, I would be happy to do that, but I never got a response from the Duke about whether or not he received my e-mail. Folks need to post a reply to such things. I think the duke is planning a gathering with some of the other European A2K'ers. Perhaps you can be among them.

O.K. Letty thanks anyway.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 11:44 am
Oops, Don. Make that "whether or not he had received my PM." If you want to become a member in good standing, just keep posting stuff. You and Sarah and Deep will soon be qualified. Come in and visit WA2K Radio; that ought to help. A lot of fine folks are exchanging ideas, news and songs, among other interesting items.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 11:48 am
Welcome deep. Sorry if we scared you in the midget thread! Very Happy
0 Replies

Yogi two

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 07:36 pm
Welcome to the zoo Deep. I'm pretty new here too, and like yourself am clueless. Laughing I just love it when I don't know what I'm doing. Don't you?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 09:52 pm
well this time of year the color nine smells real good so come on in catch you a nine and take a sniff...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 10:00 pm
Welcome aboard your deepness :-D
0 Replies

Deep

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2004 08:39 am
Thank You all for your posts.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Being new!
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 12:19:15