Rules for multiple emails.

SRaza

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 04:18 am
I have an email account configured in outlook express and my email account receives a copy of all incoming emails of all my sub ordinates.
due to receives email copy of other users many emails receives 8 to 10 times depends on no of emails recipients.
due to bulk emails my dbx file size reached its limit within a week.

is there any rules for avoid receiving or direct delete more then one copy of email ?
Thanks in anticipation.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 108 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 08:37 am
@SRaza,
You'll probably do better doing three things:
1) Tell the people who work for you that they should only cc you when it's important and they should save up their emails a bit so they're not sending 50 per day. If they make their emails longer but there are fewer of them, that should cut some of the noise.
2) Another thing to do is use a team communications management system like Basecamp, Asana, Flow, or Slack. For those times when you are working out the kinks in a project, use these systems. Save email for communications with people outside the team.
3) You can also train everyone to not send the same attachment back and forth unless it's been changed. If you send the attachment to A, and then tell A to send the attachment to B, you don't need to see the attachment again, right? So you don't need to be cc'd on that, or you can be cc'd on a second email which is just "I sent the attachment to B."
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Rules for multiple emails.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 05:06:36