What were you in your past life?

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 08:21 pm
Just for fun, not sure I actually believe that we have had past lives..but what the hell.

I'd say that I would be some Saloon Owner.....the whole Kitty in Dodge routine.....Madam of the House....haha.

Or some Calamity Jane knock off, but with some feminine FLAIR!!!

Maybe a Train Robber......some kinda women outlaw, but the bad thing about that, is those women folk ended up dead....or in prison. They didn't leave out and hightale it to Canada or Mexico and live a decent life.

Who or what would you have been/done?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 762 • Replies: 17
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:22 pm
I must have been a landlord.

I say this because it seems that I accumulate the things that many landlords forbid or dislike.

My landlord karma is coming back with a noisy, rambunctios kid and barfing, farting dogs and cats that think doorframes are scratching posts and a penchant for loud music at odd hours.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:27 pm
who knows what i was... i dont really care... cus im ME now and dats all dat matters :-D
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:30 pm
I was an australopithecine swineherd.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:36 pm
I'm taking a wild guess that I was some form of a zygote. ;-)

Before that, just a very small part of God's ultimate plan.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:42 pm
I was one of those little white birds that live on the backs of rhinos. I had a very nice, symbiotic relationship with a rhino named Gordoko in the summer of 1789.

I was killed by a falcon in late September of that year.

I still have the urge to forage through hair and eat bugs.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:43 pm
I have the same urge Gus! But, I was a chimp in my former lifetime.
0 Replies

colorbook

I was possibly a Viking in the Navy about 900 years ago...I have always been interested in Viking ships Smile
0 Replies

shewolfnm

I was a native american shaman.
Funny thing.. I have been told that exact thing from 3 diffrent psychics in 2 diffrent states...

Things that make you go HHHMMMmmmmm ;-)
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:46 pm
HA........no kidding!! That would make you go HMMMMMM........

My mother had went to a psychic once...she was told that she would have two daughters that would be fire eaters....??? Anyone got a clue to that one?

I figure it has to do with tempers.......haha
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 09:20 pm
I wasn't anything fancy. I was a Plainswoman in the early American days of the settlers moving west. I lived in the Prairie land, lots of wide open spaces. I had a small log hut, not really even much of a house to speak of. I had a few head of cattle and some chickens and some pigs. I don't know where "the man of the house" was, or if there even was one. But I know I had a couple of sons. In that lifetime I was a she. I don't know about further back....may just have to take that journey one day and find out. Smile
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 09:25 pm
I was a Syrian mercenary in the pay of the Romans.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 09:51 pm
George...you have all the fun! Razz
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 10:17 pm
I was Cleopatra.

And I'm still attracted to powerful men.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 11:01 pm
I was a druid. Not a powerful one, but I did have great hair and people seemed to like me, not fear me. I mixed some wicked concoctions, played a few lovely tunes on my lute and generally lived like a sponge off anyone who would feed me and put a roof over my head. Life was good.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 11:19 pm
Lady J

Mugwort under the pillow.
Helps bring about those " trips"

;-)

BB
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 11:26 pm
Cieli, I like that past life of yours!
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 4 Dec, 2004 01:54 am
Thank you, Shewolfnm!

Just the "medicinal" I was seeking! Dang, my other lives better be a lot better than Little House on the Prairie! Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What were you in your past life?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 12:50:44