Er, Cockadoodledoo!

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 10:11 pm
Oh man, I hope this doesn't mean my roomate is going to walk in on me masturbating with my Hello Kitty DVD on.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 10:29 pm
Now, I think cockadoodledoo represent the sound of a crowing rooster. Hmm, now that you mention it, maybe it doesn't.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 10:42 pm
roger has cats, enough said?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 11:25 pm
Paying undue attention to the small miniscule details sound more like the Virgos I know.

Slappy, which Hello Kitty video?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 11:28 pm
Hello Kitty's Paradise-Vol 2.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 11:30 pm
hahaha!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 11:31 pm
Pssssst, Slappy, this one?

http://image.compusa.com/prodimages/49/4fa6bc27-a5ad-11d7-a10d-00805fbbb715.gif
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 11:33 pm
YESSSSSSS....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 11:33 pm
okayseeyabye!
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:55 am
Re: Er, Cockadoodledoo!
littlek wrote:
My horoscope for the week:

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): In his book, The Secrets and Mysteries of Hawaii, Pila Chiles recounts the advice given him by an Indian holy man: "If you have lost the business, your house, and wife, after you have been pronounced terminally ill and life has dealt you the worst blows, there is only one duty left. That is to crawl over to the nearest mirror, hoist yourself up, look deeply into it with your last breath, and say aloud seven times: 'Cock-a-doodle-doo!'" No matter how low you might feel, Capricorn, you have to admit that your problems aren't even 1 percent as serious as that. You should find it relatively easy, then, to go to a mirror right now and crow "cock-a-doodle-doo!" seven times. Please do.

http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0448/brezsny.php

I'll definitely follow that advice, but only when I make sure I am home alone. My kids would think I am crazier than they already believe me to be! Smile
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 07:18 pm
Maybe your kids are suposed to think you're crazy.....?
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 07:25 pm
Good point! Hmmmm. If I had only been a bit crazier earlier on, maybe they would already have moved out by now!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 07:29 pm
Haha!
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 07:34 pm
I'm a LEO...we ROAR!! Lick our manes.....strut proudly and hope like hell someone thinks we are the greatest..lol We love the spotlight.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 07:35 pm
Some say the same about us capricorns (minus the mane stuff).
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 07:42 pm
Daily Overview for December 02, 2004
Provided by Astrology.com Daily Extended Forecast

Quickie:
The distance to your goal is too great to walk. Get a ride from someone else.

Overview:
Taking center stage isn't an alien feeling to you, but you'd better stand back and think things over before you strut your stuff. Not that thinking will stop you -- but it may help your publicity agents in the long run.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 08:08 pm
shiver - here's Leo's scope from the same guy who wrote my scope at the start of this thread....

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): One good way to celebrate your astrological Season of Rapture would be to acquire the book Sexual Energy Ecstasy: A Practical Guide to Lovemaking Secrets of the East and West, by David and Ellen Ramsdale. Carry out any of the exercises between pages 333 and 339, including these: (1) Imagine that your house is burning down around you while you're making love; you're too blissfully engrossed to flee, and die in each other's arms. (2) As you make love, imagine you're dreaming, and will soon wake up. (3) Imagine that your lover's face keeps changing, becoming the faces that he or she had in past incarnations. (4) Make love with paper bags over your heads. Cut out holes for your eyes and mouths. (5) Imagine that you're making love to Jesus Christ, Mary Magdalene, Buddha, Tara, Kwan Yin, Krishna, Parvati, or some other enlightened one.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 08:18 pm
Ohhhhh.........OMG..........lol Shocked

Bags over your faces?? Shocked

Past incarnations? Shocked

LOL, hell if I had a past life, I'd been a madam........whooo, what a thought for a new thread!! LOL Cool
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 08:19 pm
<grin>
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.09 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 07:18:15