Looking for other "lost sheep" Jehovah's Witnesses

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2017 06:16 pm
It's kind of a long complicated story but I'm just looking for ways I can meet other JW's who have been in some way abused by others in the religion, such as in chat groups etc. I prefer to find someone online because I no longer feel safe being in the physical presence of these people anymore. I agree with all the doctrines so I don't want to leave the religion, I just find too many of the people hypocritical, unloving, judgmental, bullyish etc. so just want to connect with others on the web for the time being. Other JW's who feel unwanted and driven out like me so we can hopefully grow and heal together, thx.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 245 • Replies: 4
No top replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2017 07:27 pm
@DiamondRainPrincess,
Ditch the JW and Christianity altogether. JWs are no more or less abusive and hypocritical than any other flavor of Christian. Free yourself and do some REAL THINKING.

Sincerely,
Twisted Evil THE DEVIL Twisted Evil
maxdancona

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2017 07:55 pm
@TomTomBinks,
I don't think that is at all helpful TomTom, nor is it very nice. The OP wants a space to heal... not a lecture.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2017 07:56 pm
@DiamondRainPrincess,
I am sorry to hear that Princess... I am not a "Lost Sheep", but I do hope you find what you are looking for.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2017 08:03 pm
@DiamondRainPrincess,
This https://groups.able2know.org/xfamily/ seems dedicated to Xfamily, but you might give it a try. Not much activity, I have to admit.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Looking for other "lost sheep" Jehovah's Witnesses
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 08:19:21