Letty

Don1

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 06:11 am
Hi Letty, I have an email from you which I cant read because I cant open it, I have some kinda computer problem. If you PM me I will try to get back to you ASAP, but you will have to look sharp, four hours from now I will be on a plane bound for beautiful Italy.

Back a week next monday. Ciao.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 552 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Letty

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 09:08 am
My goodness, Don. Have a wonderful time in sunny Italy. No problem with the e-mail, my friend. I'll shoot you a quick PM.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 09:58 am
Ciao Don, I'm very pleased to see you around. Can't wait til you get back and start an Italy thread...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 10:05 am
Mmmm...Italy!

I'm with panzade...can't wait to hear about it!
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 10:06 am
Chow, panz. Razz
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 11:11 am
and a footnote:

Weren't you henerythe8th for a bit Don Juan?

I'm Henery the eighth I am,
Henery the eighth I am, I am.
I got married to the widow next door.
She's been married seven times before
And everyone was a Henery,
Wouldn't take a Willy or a Sam,
I'm her eighth old man, I'm Henery.
Henery the eighth I am.

(memory is still functioning)
0 Replies

henrythe8

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2004 03:41 am
Letty, let me introduce myself, my name is henry bradley dons older brother, hes been showing me how to work this contraption, at my age I was a bit scared off by it but after a while I feel a bit easier, not so overawed by it.

When he posted the other day under my log on name he forgot to log me off and log his self back on thats all that was.

Anyway I look after his house when he's away and he's let me lake about on his computer. I might buy one of these things.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2004 04:49 am
Well, henry, Good morning. That explains the confusion, then. Welcome to A2K, and I do hope that we'll be seeing more of you. Always nice to have another Brit on board.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Letty
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 01:21:12