Simple Logic. Your reality doesn't exist.

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 04:21 pm
Helicopter vs Gravity -

Gravity is an invisible force, it's static. It never changes. Ever. The formula never changes even. It's all over the Earth apparently. But also, this force pushes down the water all around you. The rivers, the lakes and the oceans. It is a huge force holding down the water apparently, very powerful. This force is still everywhere on Earth, the water isn't special.If you tried to fly a helicopter with how it is engineered, ever. With this huge invisible force that's holding the water down, it would be torn apart. This never changes. Ever.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 376 • Replies: 13
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 04:29 pm
TheSaddestOfSouls

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 04:33 pm
@edgarblythe,
Sorry, that's not an argument to logic. I challenge any of you to prove me wrong. : )
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 04:52 pm
@TheSaddestOfSouls,
TheSaddestOfSouls wrote:

Helicopter vs Gravity -

Gravity is an invisible force, it's static. It never changes. Ever. The formula never changes even. It's all over the Earth apparently. But also, this force pushes down the water all around you. The rivers, the lakes and the oceans. It is a huge force holding down the water apparently, very powerful. This force is still everywhere on Earth, the water isn't special.If you tried to fly a helicopter with how it is engineered, ever. With this huge invisible force that's holding the water down, it would be torn apart. This never changes. Ever.

Please explain why in your conclusion that you think a helicopter would be torn apart.

Because all this says to me is that you are ignorant of how things actually work.

Even throwing a ball, you are temporarily providing the ball with enough energy to escape the force of gravity. Which is why the ball flies through the air. But air causes resistance on the ball, slowing it's velocity causing it to fall back to the ground. If there was no air, and you could throw the ball hard enough, it would keep going and possibly escape the Earths gravity field.

All you need to do is throw the ball so that it's momentum remains greater than 9.8m/s^2
TheSaddestOfSouls

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 04:53 pm
@Krumple,
That never proved anything. Sorry. Or you just don't live where you think you do. This simple logic, trumps any theory. It's a fact, it's not a defined theory. A fact is not an opinion, i challenge you to prove me wrong. You could always use a computer, numbers don't lie though. Gravity is a huge force, helicopter would be ripped apart, it's holding the water down.
Krumple

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 04:55 pm
@TheSaddestOfSouls,
TheSaddestOfSouls wrote:

That never proved anything. Sorry. Or you just don't live where you think you do. This simple logic, trumps any theory. It's a fact, it's not a defined theory. A fact is not an opinion, i challenge you to prove me wrong. You could always use a computer, numbers don't lie though. Gravity is a huge force, helicopter would be ripped apart, it's holding the water down.

You are a moron, I challenge you to prove me wrong.
TheSaddestOfSouls

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 04:59 pm
@Krumple,
You are that dense, i'm sorry. This is very, very simple. You are just conflicted. Sorry? Doesn't change. A helicopter could never fly with gravity. You live a lie, go seek help. Not an opinion, not a theory. It's a fact. Simple Logic. If you don't understand logic, then i'm sorry. That force holding down the water is huge, a helicopter would never go anywhere, it would be torn apart.
Krumple

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 05:11 pm
@TheSaddestOfSouls,
TheSaddestOfSouls wrote:

You are that dense, i'm sorry. This is very, very simple. You are just conflicted. Sorry? Doesn't change. A helicopter could never fly with gravity. You live a lie, go seek help. Not an opinion, not a theory. It's a fact. Simple Logic. If you don't understand logic, then i'm sorry. That force holding down the water is huge, a helicopter would never go anywhere, it would be torn apart.

Lol. You haven't said anything intelligent. Just empty unproven statements as if I'm just suppose to accept them. You are silly.

Let's see, should I take your word for it or take the words of physicists who do math and show proofs?

I'm going to go with the ladder. You are clearly a nutcase. Empty incoherent babbling on your part.
TheSaddestOfSouls

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 05:13 pm
@Krumple,
I don't complicate truth with lies man. You are conflicted? Sorry, the truth isn't complex. All the lies in your head are though, doesn't change though, still is a fact. Prove me wrong, i challenge you. I challenge the world. : ) I know exactly where the Earth i live on is, what it is, how it works. You are still not disproving simple logic because you have a huge ego. So sorry.
Krumple

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 05:16 pm
@TheSaddestOfSouls,
TheSaddestOfSouls wrote:

I don't complicate truth with lies man. You are conflicted? Sorry, the truth isn't complex. All the lies in your head are though, doesn't change though, still is a fact. Prove me wrong, i challenge you. I challenge the world. : ) I know exactly where the Earth i live on is, what it is, how it works. You are still not disproving simple logic because you have a huge ego. So sorry.

It isn't my job to disprove your claim. It is YOUR job to prove your own claim. The thing is you can't, because it's ramblings of an idiot who believes he has truth.

The thing is I don't know why I engage morons like you, maybe I am really the stupid one here.
TheSaddestOfSouls

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 05:20 pm
@Krumple,
Your ego doesn't make it a claim retard. It's Logic, Logic is rational. This is still a truth no matter how hard it hurts your head my friend. : )
Krumple

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 05:35 pm
@TheSaddestOfSouls,
TheSaddestOfSouls wrote:

Your ego doesn't make it a claim retard. It's Logic, Logic is rational. This is still a truth no matter how hard it hurts your head my friend. : )

You haven't presented anything but conjecture. Calling it logic is meaningless. Just like it's not my responsibility to disprove your logic, it's for you to provide support for your claim. You cant just make a claim and call it logic then say it has to be true because you haven't proven it wrong. That isn't logic. It's empty conjecture.
TheSaddestOfSouls

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 07:11 pm
@Krumple,
I don't need to buddy, Logic is so simple. You are just deluded in your mind, i could tell you why but then what? You'd create more lies to delude the truth more. Sad. You are so conflicted my friend.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 08:09 pm
@TheSaddestOfSouls,
You are clearly trolling. You just joined today with 7 posts on this absurd thread. You haven't supported any of your claims. They are so far nothing g but conjecture. No matter how many times you say it's logic it's not. Claiming something is logic doesn't make it logic. Requires proofs and you have supplied none.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Simple Logic. Your reality doesn't exist.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 12:34:10