She is killing me๐Ÿ˜•

Tony123

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2017 02:53 pm
So i met a girl on the internet(badoo) and i got her number in 15mins,BUT SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND more than3 years. Then we have been talking for 2, 3 days and i asked her out she accepted and she said she want to see me, me to. Then we went out and after talking a little bit i went for the first kiss she didnt rejected me and then she begin kissing me with her tongue and we stayed there and we have just kissed eachotherBut now i dont know after this day she didnt text me like the days before, before we met.Now when I text her she responds me with short phrases , 3 days before she texted me first sometime.Now im am ignoring her a little bit but i like her so much and i dont know if she can brake up for me with her boyfriend after 3 years. What do you think if she is interesting anymore or not? She said to me is fast to fall in love with i guy.And i am ignoring her a little bit now bcs she is ignoring me so much.And i dont know why i think i am in love with her so fast๐Ÿ˜ฃ.And if someone tell me what to do it will be a pleasure thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 300 • Replies: 4
No top replies

centrox

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2017 02:58 pm
Forget her. It can't be that serious if you can find the time to choose an emoticon.
Tony123

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2017 03:03 pm
@centrox,
Do you think to delete her number? And her instagram etcc...??
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2017 03:12 pm
@Tony123,
Tony,

If shes willing to do this when she has a boyfriend of 3 years what makes you think if you got together with her she wouldn't do the same to you? Shes not exactly exhibiting loyalty. Are you that self absorbed to think she would never do something like that to you? She doesn't have integrity to tell you to hold off your advances, since she has a boyfriend.

My theory was she was dipping her toes in to check you out. But maybe you didn't quite give her everything shes looking for OR she only wanted a quick little fling to make her feel good about herself that some random guy likes her.

You are wrapped up in her when its really not starting off very good. It's better to try and break yourself from her or else you might just continue with heart ache with her. Move on, find some another girl with more loyalty or integrity.
Tony123

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2017 03:38 pm
@Krumple,
The think that hurt me more is that she said to me she didnt go out with another guy since 3 years now but just with you.She was acting crazy when she saw my photos thinks like that.but i dont know..I dont believe her so much after this.She waited me to fall in love with her and to ignore me๐Ÿ˜•
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » She is killing me๐Ÿ˜•
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 12:31:38