What do I do? FWB gone a little wrong

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 11:21 pm
Hi, everyone. So, from Jan of the year to June I was sleeping with my daughter's best friends dad. Our daughters were best friends for about 10 years and I finally met him about 4-5 years ago. I showed no interest in because,I had a really bad marriage in the past and to me almost all men are just jerks. I've had a lot in interests over the last 13 years but I usually just push away. Well, in the last 2 to 3 years, him and I talked more and even helped him through some traumatic emotional stuff he had gone through a few times. We were just friends being there for each other.
Last year needed up being the year, that I wanted to see exactly what would happen if I flirted with him and kind of open up to the idea of him being more than friends. We flirted back and forth, it felt great. But there was this thing that kept on tellling me he is probably gay, because he didn't quite flirt back. 14 years ago after my nasty marriage needed I promised myself that I would be given a sign when I met the one. I've been around a lot of men, hugged most of them and this man took my breath away the first time we did a simple touch of our fingers. I knew he was it. Our flirting became more intense and our daughters couldn't stand being in the same room or place with us. Anyway, he planned a trip in Dec. 2016 to San Fran. And before that trip I knew I really liked him, after our trip I took a look back at the last 5 years and thought why didn't I ever notice this guy. He's absolutely wornderful from his character to the little things he does for others. Anyway, after our trip I knew I fell in love with him and hard. He then asked me about 6 weeks later if I wanted to hang out and possibly have sex, granted he would be my 2nd sexual partner in my life. I kept the I fell in love with him a secret, it was just for me.
The first night we had sex, he told me afterwards that he slept with his ex-friends wife the prior week. I thought it was a way for him to see if I was some psycho person, kind of blew it off. We continued seeing each other often even me staying nights, but then he kind of backed off in the invites. I knew something was up and he confessed that he was still sleeping with her even though he said he would stop because it was wrong. She went crazy and he felt bad and moved her into his home, even though he would ask me over on occasion. He was really stressed out with this woman being there because she was causing a lot of problems and taking his money. So, I am over at his house and I felt uncomfortable because her clothes are now hanging in his closet and she rearranged the bedroom. about 2 weeks ago he asked me over on an early Saturday morning and we were having sex, after we were done he said don't mean to be rude but your going to have to leave. I question it and he said that his daughter wasn't coming over I asked him again what was going on. He said she here. I said who, he said the woman. I question again and he said the other woman. I could tell he didn't want to tell me cause it would hurt me. I could hear it in his voice and it was very uneasy. Eventually he tells me through text that she was sleeping with her first cousin and had a relationship with him. He got tested and all was normal. They threatened his life and also showed up to his house while he was working. He said she was a complete mistake.
I eventually tried getting him to see me because I needed to tell him something I have been holding to myself for 6 months. He already knew I really, really liked him but not that I feel in love with him. Eventually I told him thru text since he didn't want to see me in person.
He has been distant since the whole thing with the crazy bitch. We chat here and there. And I'm surprised he still has me on his social media accounts. Even with everything that has happened, I still am in love with him more then ever and she put him in this dark hole. Is he embarrassed about what happened and that's why he won't see me. Is he upset because I fell in love with him? I know that if someone fell in love with me I wouldn't be upset. I am just really confused one why I should do, he's a really great guy and I don't want to loose what we have built first in our friendship.
Please help!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 219 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 11:38 pm
@Hereyes3456,
I don't buy it, surprised you are.

He doesn't want anything serious and wants to continue having sex with his daughter's friend's mothers.

I don't buy the cousin story. It's made up hoping you would back down a bit so he could keep you just as a side project.

But now you dropped the L bomb and he doesn't want anything to do with that which is why his excuse doesn't make any sense.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2017 06:14 am
@Hereyes3456,
He sounds like a REALLY great guy!

Accept that he is not interested in any sort of relationship. I'd break off all communication and remove yourself from his social media. Let him go back to just being a kids parent that you know but don't really know.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What do I do? FWB gone a little wrong
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 12:25:37