i dont even know what im asking....

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 05:12 pm
I am at a lost for words or feelings to share at this moment honestly. my husband has cheated on me once before (that I was able to prove) and now were having a big problem with secret emails and sex ads posted on craiglist personals. now my husband claims that it was just conversations and never acted upon it but whos to know I think that knowing he has gone far enough as to have secret emails and several ads that hes conversating with people off of tells me I cant trust him at all...how do u work through this or is this grounds for a divorce already!??! what would u do....we have been married/together for 7 years with 2 beautiful children...idk what to do...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 253 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 05:23 pm
@hurtwife423,
hurtwife423 wrote:

I am at a lost for words or feelings to share at this moment honestly. my husband has cheated on me once before (that I was able to prove) and now were having a big problem with secret emails and sex ads posted on craiglist personals. now my husband claims that it was just conversations and never acted upon it but whos to know I think that knowing he has gone far enough as to have secret emails and several ads that hes conversating with people off of tells me I cant trust him at all...how do u work through this or is this grounds for a divorce already!??! what would u do....we have been married/together for 7 years with 2 beautiful children...idk what to do...

There is something missing or lacking in his mind so he's searching outside for it. Doesn't mean he doesn't live or care about you, he has a need not being met.

Suggest professional counseling or find a way to focus why he is doing this. The important point to keep in mind is to not take it personally or you will lose the point in trying to solve this. Also you can't turn him into a bad guy or he will get defensive and shut down any further discussion.

If you care about the marriage be open to discussion even if what is said hurts. Stay calm or get profession assistance in this.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » i dont even know what im asking....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 12:30:35