Help! need help finding a business name

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2017 01:06 pm
Hello my name is victoria and I have a vinyl cutter machine and have started selling personalized items for the last year. I'm ready to fully open to the public and need help with a business name. I make a bunch of different items, with more than one target market in mind. I make personalized cups, shirts, hats, koozies, wedding favors, hand painted wood signs, which appeal to individuals for personal use. but I also do vehicle lettering for business vehicles, parking signs, banners and uniforms so my name needs to appeal to companies as well. I have some ideas but nothing that stands out.
I know i don't want to go with a "Graphics" name such as pro graphics, and the few i have come up with is
Step up designs
Step Above Creations
MAKE IT Personal
Intricate designs
Im open to anything, any advice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,445 • Replies: 3
No top replies

D45ist

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2017 01:37 pm
@victoria13712,
I like make it personal.

Keep in mind the keywords customers might use when searching for a business that does what yours does even if they aren't aware of yours. If I name my business kabuki and it's a laundromat, it's not coming up in anyone's search unless they already know of it.

Recently, I wanted some monogrammed items and I searched for personalized gifts, city state. Monogrammed items, city state. Custom embroidery, city state.
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 06:55 am
@victoria13712,
The Vinyl Cut - A Cut Above

0 Replies

rhymer

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 03:22 pm
@victoria13712,
I would go for:-

It's Your Business!

Good luck!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Help! need help finding a business name
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:18:21