Such a tough time in school

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 08:36 pm
I don't do my homework because I find them challenging and tough so I refuse to submit them. Most of my peers noticed this and started to shun away from me. Most of the people around me could sense my incompetence. I have a lot of insecurities and fears in school. Why is this so?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 511 • Replies: 6
No top replies

D45ist

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 08:57 pm
@chirchri,
I call BULL. Your homework may be boring, tedious and a waste of time, but it is NOT challenging. Your post is too well written.

Unfortunately, the price you will have to pay because you don't WANT to do your homework is high. People have shunned you and you will not be able to go to college. I know you hate it, but jump in with two feet and get it over with. It's a price we all have to pay now to earn pay someday.

If you have fallen behind with math ask a teacher at school if there is a tutor. One or more math teachers always tutor and some students do too.

Put yourself first in this. It's for your future.
Kolyo

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 09:08 pm
@chirchri,
What level of school are you at?
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 10:42 pm
@D45ist ,
D45ist wrote:

Your post is too well written.

Not at all well written.
Blickers

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2017 12:08 am
@chirchri,
It seems to me that your problem might be that you are afraid your homework will not be up to standard, so you say you didn't even try to do it even though you did. Does your school have a counselor, or someone who can recommend one?

I think you are so afraid of being embarrassed if your work is found to be substandard, that you making excuses for not handing it in.
0 Replies

D45ist

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2017 06:13 am
@Roberta,
Well written enough to graduate from high school having completed all your homework. If you only knew how ignorant the average high school student is nowadays.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2017 08:17 am
@chirchri,
Reach out to a guidance counselor or teacher to get extra help.

The guidance counselor can help you with your insecurities and fears and your teachers can help you with your school work so you understand it. If you don't speak up to your teachers, they probably assume you don't care so you don't do your homework rather than you don't understand.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Such a tough time in school
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.66 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 01:45:02