The coming fate of ISIS

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2017 05:33 am
This is what is going to happen to the human beast called ISIS

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171230T125350&p0=111&msg=DEATH+OF+THE+ISIS+BEASTS&font=sanserif
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 638 • Replies: 3
No top replies

hightor

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2017 05:54 am
@Alan McDougall,
And on what evidence do you base this timeline? Do you have some special ability to predict the future or something? You do realize, don't you, that the "Caliphate" is more of an aspiration and ideal than an actual nation state and there's nothing to prevent anyone, anywhere, anytime from proclaiming an "Islamic State".
Alan McDougall

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2017 08:57 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

And on what evidence do you base this timeline? Do you have some special ability to predict the future or something? You do realize, don't you, that the "Caliphate" is more of an aspiration and ideal than an actual nation state and there's nothing to prevent anyone, anywhere, anytime from proclaiming an "Islamic State".

I have no special info on ISIS but I do hope the reap the same thing they are sowing. "Sow to the wind and reap the whirlwind sort of thing?"
hightor

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2017 09:13 am
@Alan McDougall,
Some sort of karmic payback? Unfortunately the barbaric destruction and havoc they caused cannot be undone. Now that their putative "state" seems to be increasingly under threat we see combatants returning to their former homes in Europe; I doubt that they will decide to suspend their jihad and participate in civil society. Their sort of ideologically driven political violence is similar to a viral infection and there's no shortage of potential hosts.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The coming fate of ISIS
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:05:30