reality

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 08:56 am
nothing that is (a description of itself), can be (its description).

because if it really is (something beyond the described concept), what are you describing? *

* one can only describe description, because the described reality cannot be experienced with the description simultaneously, just like one can't process personal excitement and read a story about the very same event and be entertained by the literature simultaneous with the processing of the real event .

nothing that occurs in the exterior can occur without you believing it to be occurring.

what we treat as reality is simply more consistent symbolically with our beliefs, than illusion.

if we wouldn't posses available reprogrammed symbol to meet with the resulting sensations and represent a story identical to the one predicted by our beliefs, it would be just as delusional.

it isn't real because it is actually there, but because it serves us a purpose we call reality but you can call it predictable consistency.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 317 • Replies: 3
No top replies

think rethink

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2017 08:11 pm
Another way to express this.

Nothing that is noted, is actually existing out there to be noticed.

Because if the noted item is what's actually noticed, why notice it?

But the notation is a synthetic version of the item that isn't noticeable.
0 Replies

think rethink

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 12:16 pm
Meet your beliefs,

it's whatever you (believe that you) see, touch, taste, smell and hear, in the external environment,

And whatever you think about your internal organism.

The entire conceived universe is your belief.

0 Replies

think rethink

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 02:17 pm

In order for a label to apply its effect,
The label has to be an addition to what it is labeling, otherwise it isn't a label, but the item itself.

But the label intents to convey the item itself and not an added aspect which isn't the item at all,

Otherwise it's not a label but a meaningless noise pattern symbolizing itself only which isn't a self at all, but empty noise, so it doesn't mean anything and isn't representing any thing that's defining it.

So what is a label?

What is the difference between felt body vibrations (a feeling) and an emotion?

Labeling the body vibration with the name of some external idea, converts the felt action into manipulating emotion.

It cheats you of the reality that it's your body's voluntary vibration, 
predicted, managed and fully controlled by you,
Originating from your own curiosity and tendency to imitate the behavior of the people in your early life environment.

And perpetuates an impression that the concept in the exterior environment took on life and that its influence is somehow penetrating your defences and is affecting you against your will.

For example, 

the fact that you have to do something to satisfy your hunger, is involuntary.

To tale this tale and predict it before it came into being (to motivate you to work while you aren't hungry so that you can earn money to feed yourself when you are hungry in the future) is totally voluntary,
which is to say that regardless of external inspiration no one can do it for you and nothing can force you to do it.

But because the labeled vibrations that the words in the internal tale consist of,

Are confused with names, portraying a predicament in the external environment,

You get the impression that it is all imposed on you by enemy forces who are intending to harm you.

So every emotion is still meaningless naked body vibration as soon as it is experienced without an attached label,
Without projecting it into an external unpredictable uncontrollable unmanageable environment.

This is the true meaning of heroic bravery.

Of confronting your fears,
Of looking the panic into the eye and not flinch.

It's not a big deal,
Not A superhuman accomplishment.

It is facing your body vibrations (locating them in your body is very helpful but not at all necessary), "realizing that it's there and treating it as playful prankster activity" is what's necessary.

Find the shame, reluctance, worry, guilt in your physical body as undefined body action through imagining your spouse's disappointed expression along with her entire life-size physical body as well as the life size environment you imagine her in,
Find life size skyscrapers, oceans, farms,etc,
Inside your chest, ribs, spine, hips etc,
And ask your self this.

If the frightening upsetting environment isn't physically present right here and now,

It might be a simulation inside my body where I can't see, because it isn't anywhere where I could see.

If so it must be a feeling only.

Try to locate the feeling.

If your aren't yet successful in fully controlling your emotions,
Creating and generating them exactly as you see fit,

Continue asking the following questions.

What (am I dealing with, observed actual fact, or labeled feelings)?

When (am I experiencing this problem)?

Where (is the problem located)?

How (am I aware about the problem, 
What is causing me to know about the problem's existence, who and what is telling the tale, and when and where is it being told)?

Why (am I behaving like a human story book, continuously telling this story as if I'm paid for doing it,
What is my purpose,
What am I expecting to accomplish with this)?

Who (is the entity with my panic as its agenda)?

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » reality
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 01:12:26