Guys Please Help!! What do you make of this guy's behaviour?

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 07:54 am
So I was having a conversation with an old guy friend. He's in his mid- late thirties and I'm 19. Anyway, I told him that the hours in my new job were so f***ed up. He then started laughing like crazy and I kept asking him why he was laughing so hard (never heard him be so excited). I eventually got annoyed at him forcing him to tell me- he said
'I thought you said you have more hours for f***ing now' And then said 'I forgot how young you are, I shouldn't be saying this' still giggling away. (He's always making sexual references and then saying that he shouldn't be saying them) I know 100% definitely that I was very clear and that there was no way he could have picked that up from what I said. I proceeded to say 'Yeah exactly I'm only still 19 and you're a lot older, at least wait a few months until I'm 20 and say it to me then' and he kind of agreed but was still loving it laughing away. Opinions on this guy?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 298 • Replies: 7
No top replies

centrox

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 08:05 am
He sounds like a normal mid-thirties guy, and you (if you don't mind me saying so) sound like you have a mild case of rod-up-the-ass. You brought the word '****' into the conversation by saying that your hours were 'fucked up' Why couldn't you have said 'difficult to cope with' or 'annoying' or, in fact, whatever it was you actually meant? Why must everything be 'fucked up' to young people? Then when he misheard you (or said he did) you got like a spinster schoolmarm from about 1937. Decide if you are a little girl or an adult, and if it is the former, don't say '****' to mid-thirties men.

0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 08:49 am
@loveisfun,
He wants to f***k you. The more he can bring the subject up the closer he thinks he is to f***king you. Nothing wrong or unusual here... just be aware of it (I think you already are) Good luck.
centrox

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 08:53 am
I think you can write '****' with all the letters on here.
TomTomBinks

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 08:58 am
@centrox,
Oh, is that what f***k means?
centrox

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 09:16 am
@TomTomBinks,
TomTomBinks wrote:
He wants to f***k you.

This may be so. He might just be amused at little miss toilet mouth thinking she is all grown up. or possibly both.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 09:18 am
@TomTomBinks,
TomTomBinks wrote:
Oh, is that what f***k means?

I believe so. It's mostly Americans, I think, who want to write bitch, ****, ****, etc, but also think they have put those little stars in there. Why, I am not sure. Anyhow, where I come from, a bitch is a female dog. My mother had a lovely collie bitch called Sally and she had no qualms about saying or writing that word.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2017 08:56 am
@loveisfun,
When you start saying "****" in casual conversation to people they are either going to respond in kind or write you off as a foul mouthed idiot that can't communicate without profanity. You opened the can and this guy responded in kind. If you've decided that you are now offended by profanity you need to communicate that with this guy and avoid it in the future with him.

Also, stop getting butthurt about trivial stuff. It's a curse of your generation (I know, I have a teen and am around them).
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Guys Please Help!! What do you make of this guy's behaviour?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 10:26:51