Don't like black women BUT was able to romantically talk on the phone to a black woman for 11 hours

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2017 08:55 pm
I am a 26 year old gay black woman and I was talking on the phone with a 28 year old gay black woman for 11 hours on the phone. We talked every night like this back to back. The connection, energy, and good chemistry was there until she found out I was black like her. Suddenly she lost interest and told me she only dates outside her race. She likes white women. Why do I feel like I wasted my time with this person?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 255 • Replies: 2
No top replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2017 10:32 pm
@Temptress26,
Because you did waste your time with her. Not really your fault, though. Maybe next time, if you go the phone call dating route, get the size, shape color stuff out the way early on.....
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2017 01:14 pm
Race is only one criterion that can impede a relationship. It could be religion, education, geographical location, or as shown in a Seinfeld episode, one's area code (what was thought to not be a Manhattan area code that I believe Elaine had).
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Don't like black women BUT was able to romantically talk on the phone to a black woman for 11 hours
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 10:25:10