I had never seen a terrorist attack until that moment...

sky123

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2017 05:04 am
It was last week... that dark wednesday ... three terrorists killed security guards of the parliament in Tehran and penetrated into from a public entrance door. At the same time, two other had attacked mausoleum of Ayatollah Khomeini nearly 12 kilometers away from the first attack.
The attacks lasted from about 10 AM to 3 PM. They killed 18 people.
CCTVs captured some moments of them while they were killing innocent people. Unspeakably horrible... One of the victims, was the mother of a lovely baby, the other one, the son of an old lady who was taking care of his old mother after his father was gone... the other one, the father of a girl who after this, must live without her father's kindly pat on her face ... the husband of a woman, who hereafter must be not only the mother of her children but to fill the vacant place of her husband...
I am really shocked. After a week still I am nervous. I saw a short film recorded by terrorists at the night before that incident announcing their affiliation to ISIL or so called IS.
They were all young. How can a young man blow up himself? I think my whole body trembles... Stupidity of human is infinite.
I opened up this thread not for a discussion but to ask you a thing...
Whatever your ideology is. Whatever your religion is.Whatever your language is...

LET'S PRAY FOR A WORLD FREE OF TERRORISM

Thank you.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 347 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » I had never seen a terrorist attack until that moment...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:52:05