I'm having trouble with

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2017 12:27 pm
I'm having trouble with I determining my mindset.

This is serious for me. I don't know why, but because I think this will help me understand who I am. Is it important to know who you are? Do i or must I know who I am?

Or should I forget about it because I am wasting my time on this?

I think I need help with this. Or do I? Or is it a waste of time?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 829 • Replies: 1
No top replies

beatsampson

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2019 12:00 pm
@newmoonnewmoon,
Yes, It is very important to know who you are! It's not a waste of time, we all have this mindset thing going on and it starts at birth. We were taught to believe things about ourselves and the world we live in through watching our parents interact, our communities, our government, even church etc. We have thoughts that we think all day every day, and how we feel about ourselves is based on our thoughts and emotions. Knowing who you truly are will allow you to be, have, or do whatever your hearts so desire but if you never discover who you are you will feel stuck in life. You are the creator of your reality, you always have been and you always will and it doesn't matter if you believe it or not. Who we are is an extension of source energy, I call God and we have been given the creative power to control how our lives turn out. It's not anything external but internal. The first thing that need to happen is to become keenly aware of what you are thinking on a daily basis then ask yourself if those thoughts are serving you in the life you now have or the way you think about yourself. How we FEEL is our guide, our GPS.
0 Replies