pssst ...Keep this quiet, OK? ( a secret Roberta birthay!)

Raggedyaggie

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 12:33 pm
http://www.geocities.com/kellyspace10/________SMALL_KITTEN_SINGING.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Roberta
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 02:29 pm
So - where the hell is the guest of honour?

What are we? Cats' meat?

By us she can't be bothered to come?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 02:36 pm
Deb, it's a secret Roberta birthday.

(Actually, someone should tell her about it!)
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 04:34 pm
Sssshhh!

Happy Birthday, NY Roberta!

and big cat smooches Wink
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 06:34 pm
A glass of wine, folks, as we wait for the special guest to appear? Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 06:36 pm
I've got some splits of champagne.
Save me one - I'm going out with the dogs.

A split of champagne and some cheese straws, now that would be something to find at a party!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 06:39 pm
Bring the dogs when you return, ehBeth! They can amuse Mikey! Very Happy
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 06:51 pm
Dear Olga, I love birthdays, especially mine, so it's fine with me that the cat's out of the bag, so to speak. Thanks for the second feline. As if one were not enough.

Deb, Thanks for the good wishes and the fireworks. I love fireworks.

Cav, Thanks for promising to keep a secret.

Phoenix, Thanks for the roses. I love roses.

Thanks all for improving on an already excellent birthday.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 06:54 pm
She's here! She's here! Very Happy
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 06:56 pm
SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Break out the champagne!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 06:59 pm
Roberta wrote:
Dear Olga, I love birthdays, especially mine, so it's fine with me that the cat's out of the bag, so to speak. Thanks for the second feline. As if one were not enough.

So I tried to keep it a secret for nothing? The DISCRETION we've shown! The RESTRAINT! Evil or Very Mad

I thought a second feline might take the pressure off you, Roberta .... allow all those scares & wounds to heal before the next attack! :wink:
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:02 pm
Er, Eva, there some too be a few folk who appear to have had a few too many waiting, waiting Laughing .... We thought she'd never come! ehBeth even took her dogs for a walk, after delaying for ages!

OK, let's drink another! A toast:

To Roberta!!
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:04 pm
Happy birthday Roberta! How old are you? I promise we won't tell, especially Msolga Wink .

Why have two cats when you can have twenty? Here's are some more so that you can set about being the wierd cat lady as soon as possible.

http://www.stephaniepiro.com/LOTS%20OF%20CATS%20brighter%20small%20new%203.jpg
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:06 pm
Very Happy Well, someone has to do it, Socks, & it might as well be us! Laughing
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:12 pm
Smile I know, nothing wrong with being the cat lady. I've always wanted to be one myself, except owning 20 cats doesn't go well alongside the vegetarianism. So I'll have to go be the dwarf-bunny lady instead, with 50 dwarf rabbits. And no, I'm not going to cat-sit. My bunnies own the house, and they don't want to be cat fodder.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:15 pm
Hey, Boida! How about a dwarf bunny to add to your growing menagerie? Laughing

Another wine, anyone?
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:17 pm
I was out to an early dinner with friends, one of whom some of you may remember from abuzz. Semiotterly. We had a lovely time. I got my doggie bag, her doggie bag, and a friend's doggie bag. All for me and the monster cat.

Ordered a cake with a candle. Made a long, detailed wish and blew out the candle. So noo. I'll let you know if it comes true.

Thanks Gautam for the happy birthday.

Thanks Letty for the wonderful poem.

Thanks Noddy. I'm holding onto my dominion as tightly as I can.

Thanks Walter for the card, song, and cat.

Thanks Bigdice for the bubbly. (Hic)

Thanks Eva for more bubbly than I could possibly ever drink. The more to share with friends.

ehBeth, There's a band? Can't wait.

Raggedy, Thanks for the tres cute and musical feline.

Cat smooches back atcha, Margo

Odd Socks, One cat is plenty for me. But thanks for the offer. As for my age, let's just say that I can remember clearly when Truman was president, when there were no TVs, when cars didn't have seatbelts, etc.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:23 pm
Roberta wrote:
I was out to an early dinner with friends, one of whom some of you may remember from abuzz. Semiotterly. We had a lovely time. I got my doggie bag, her doggie bag, and a friend's doggie bag. All for me and the monster cat.

Ordered a cake with a candle. Made a long, detailed wish and blew out the candle. So noo. I'll let you know if it comes true.

Sounds lovely, Roberta. (I liked Semiotterly on Abuzz) So now you have THREE doggy bags! Mikey's gonna love this! Laughing

I predict the long & detailed wish will come true! Do let us know when it happens! Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 08:24 pm
ahhhhh, the lovely birthday girl is here. with doggie bags to share with Mikey! I remember semiotterly <nodding and smiling>. Some people, you just have to smile when you think of them.

and a one and a two and

http://www.nbtx.com/pblofnb/JUB2.JPG
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 08:27 pm
... oompah, oompah ... And here we go!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 11:27:08