Would someone explain this dream?

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 07:39 pm
The dream starts off with me walking into an alley. One of those large, open alleys where businesses have their loading docks. Lots of large garbage containers around. Few rats scrurrying about. The alley isn't entirely enclosed, the far right side has an opening that leads to a parking lot.

So, I walk into this alley and suddenly the wind starts picking up and it looks like it's going to storm. I start running toward the opening and get halfway across the parking lot but now the winds are swirling and reaching speeds of around 200 miles per hour. I find myself being lifted in the air and I hang there suspended, about 10 feet off the ground. The winds stop and now there's just a light rain coming down, and a few distant lightning flashes.

A crowd is gathering and stares up at me. Then the air becomes electrically charged and a lightning bolt passes through my left sleeve, arond my back, and out my right sleeve. I am transformed into a giant -- twenty feet tall - and I fall to the ground.

The people continue to stare at me and then a thud.... thud.... thud... is heard. We all look upward toward the rooftops and there's another 20 foot-tall guy leaping from rooftop to rooftop, working his way toward us. He leaps right over our heads and looks down at me. He is wearing a black trench coat and is carrying a sword.

I realize I, too, am carrying a sword. It just magically appears in my hand. The guy on the rooftop starts leaning over the edge and poking at me with his sword. Instinctively I move toward the far end of the parking lot, away from his thrusting sword. I start working my way back to the loading dock area and notice another 20-foot tall guy poking around by one of the dumpsters. He is wearing blue jeans, a tee shirt, and has thick blond hair that is cut so short it resembles a skullcap. And he is carrying a sword.

He charges me and starts thrusting the sword at me. I throw my sword at him but it sails harmlessly over his head and clangs against the far wall. He moves in for the kill and trys to stab me in the groin. I leap in the air, the sword passes under me, and I fall back down near the handle. Wrestling the sword from him, I starting hacking at his neck. The blade bends as I do this and it is hard for me to get a solid hit on the guy, but little by little I am striking and now his head is half off, just kind of hanging there. He collapses and I finish the job. Now he's headless and laying on the side of the loading dock.

Two young people, a man and a woman, walk out onto the loading dock and press a button. The dock starts descending, as in doing so, I shrink alongside it, until I reach my normal height. The girl says to me, "What would you like on your defeated enemey?

"Bleu cheese", I replied, without hesitation.

She extends her arm and, with a gentle wave of her hand, the guy is covered in bleu cheese. Slowly the cheese settles, and just like on one of those time-lapse photography things on nature shows when the delta disappears into the sand, he was gone. Nothing left, not even a trace of bleu cheese.

We hear a buzzing noise and all look upward to where the molecular structure of the guy in the black trench coat is beginning to disintregrate. Soon the lower half of the guy turns into a bunch of strawberries which begin to rain down on us while his upper half turns into an angry swarming mass of black hornets.

The girl reaches into her coat and pulls out a champagne glass, which she extends outward and catches a dozen strawberries. The guy reachs into his pocket and pulls out a can of Redi-Whip. He squirts some on the strawberries and they began to eat.

I look up and see the swarm of hornets disperse in every direction.

At this point I wake up, heart pounding, blanket pulled tightly around my neck. I look at the clock. 4:43 p.m. Outside my window, a fat sparrow is sleeping in the bush which brushes up to the side of the house. I stare at the sparrow until his outline is lost in the darkness.

Then I get up, have some peanut butter toast, read an article in the New York Times about Condoleeza Rice, and head to the computer to tell you guys about this dream.

Has anyone had this dream?

What does it mean?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 699 • Replies: 12
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 07:42 pm
Wow.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 07:46 pm
Slappy's been slipping illegal pharmaceuticals into your night-time glass of warm milk. Or you're slipping into paranoid schizophrenia.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 07:47 pm
Oh yeah, I had it a few years ago.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 07:48 pm
It means that youre gay and shouldnt fight it, just embrace the "sword" and the "whipped cream".
ANything else ya need . Were gonna watch CONAN The BARBARIAN
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 07:49 pm
It means you should stop playing so much Dungeons and Dragons. Start spending some more time watching your Star Trek DVD's, you gotta balance your free time a little more.
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 07:54 pm
yes, i had it the other day.

It means that you are taking too much acid, or alternatively, need to cut down on your people consumption. Bleu cheeze? Really ( rolls eyes up toward roof) ! At least try for something tasty like tomato sauce, or if you had time, rosemary + honey marinade.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 07:58 pm
I always wake up when dreams get boring - they bore
me to death in my dream and so I wake up.

That's probably happened to you too gustav.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 08:05 pm
F. Perles says that everything in a dream is part of the dreamer. So Gus, you are not only the wind and the other giant but you are the giant who survives.

You will have to decide what the sequence with the bleu cheese has to say to you.

I will tell you one thing: no one has ever had this dream. No one ever dreams the same dream as anyone else has ever dreamed. Dreams are the snowflakes of the inner mind, they have seeming equalities, similarities, but every one is different from all others.

Joe
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 08:18 pm
I suggest that you immediately hire a good lawyer and sue your parents.
It's all their fault. PM me right now and we will make sure that justice is done (on a contingency basis, of course, with 30% to you and 70% to me -plus expenses). Hurry. Act now. Don't let this opportunity slip away.
Claim your inheritance now before they do something like donate it all to charity. Please contact me right away.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 08:59 pm
Wow Gustahavenightmares, are you o.k.?
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 08:32 am
I think you made it up... I mean a dozen stawberries in one champagne glass?... that's just impossible.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 08:36 am
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
I think you made it up... I mean a dozen stawberries in one champagne glass?... that's just impossible.

Gus would never make anything up. This I have faith in.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Would someone explain this dream?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 08:34:04