Husband changed password on his phone

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2017 08:19 pm
I'm going to try not to make this post too long. I'm going to start out with saying that I am a very insecure person. Lately my husband has been acting a little strange. He's a a farmer so he basically leaves the house in the morning before I even get up and doesn't come home sometimes until I am already in bed. We have always been very open with each other as far as passwords to our social media accounts and on our phones. He has not been wanting to spend very much time with me lately and when I picked up his phone earlier today I couldn't get on it because he changed his password. When I asked him why he changed it he wouldn't tell me and then ended up going off on me about how he didn't have to tell me because it's his phone and he payed for it and I'm not his mommy. Then he told me that I need to go to my therapist more often. Am I overreacting? I always jump to the worst possible conclusion. Any advice would be great!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 740 • Replies: 9
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2017 09:09 pm
@Emmy512 ,
Sounds like you already heard good advice.

go to your therapist more often.
ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2017 11:07 pm
@McGentrix,
Why do you assume it is her that has the problem causing?
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 01:07 am
@Emmy512 ,
Emmy512 wrote:
when I picked up his phone earlier today I couldn't get on it because he changed his password.

Maybe he got tired of your constant checking and lack of trust, and decided to send you a message that you could not ignore?
0 Replies

saab

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 01:37 am

The husband is a farmer and leaves the house before the wife wakes up.
He gets back home after she has gone to bed. Sounds strange.
A farmer usually works on his property and takes his meals at home.

What is she doing the rest of the day? Just checking passwords?
You do not read someone elses mail, e-mail or check other people ´s phone.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 02:56 am
Above post by Darez reported. Ought to be removed. Has spammed 2 topics so far.

0 Replies

kellydennis

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 03:41 am
@Emmy512 ,
Well.. I would want you to understand that.. some times in a relationship.It is good or bad.. I guess you need to find is cool moment. and talk things with him.. Maybe there might be somthing he is upset with..
roger

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 02:52 pm
@kellydennis,
Yeah. Not sharing a password sounds normal, but going from sharing to hiding it could be upsetting. Doesn't prove a darn thing, but it's still a change of some sort.
0 Replies

elenahao

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 09:25 pm
@Emmy512 ,
Hi Emmy,
I have faced the same situations before.My advices are that you should keep calm first and find something you interested it.Your insecure will kill you sooner or later,believe me.
You should have your own life,you know?
Not sharing the passwords is normal,do not check your husband's iphone,ipad or any others from now on...Just believe him in your heart.
Maybe you take some more time on cooking and send some pictures to let him come back to have a dinner.Just talk some memories you both have is a good idea.
I know it is so hard for you,but you should do it if you don't want to loose him.
Hope you will be OK!!!
0 Replies

ginagreen

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 09:24 pm
@Emmy512 ,
You could ask him for the reason, you should have a talk with him to tell him your thoughts and minds.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Husband changed password on his phone
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 10:34:47