I'm losin' it

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 09:18 pm
I vividly 'mem' dispatching an OP this morning copying L to the E of our local newspaper, but it has disappeared for no apparent reason and so I'm wondering if it was all a dream
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 472 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Blickers

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 09:22 pm
Not to worry. If or when the paper prints your letter or includes it in the paper's website, you can copy it over again and post it here.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 09:26 pm
@Blickers,
Thanks Blick but this has happened before, and at 86 with Alzie's I'm wondering how much is real and how much imagfination. I still have a copy of the L to the E so I know it's real

It's entirely possible that I hit the wrong key attempting to copy it to a2k; but I'm almost sure I had retrieved it just to make sure I hadn't goofed

0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 09:32 pm
Well, there are at least two possibilities. One is that you did imagine the process or dozed off halfway through, or something. The other is you merely hit the wrong key and instead of being posted, it simply disappeared. Which can certainly happen.

If you've got the copy of the Letter to the Editor, go ahead and just post it again. All's well that ends well.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 10:17 pm
@dalehileman,
It was quite real.

You mentioned coffee cups and zip ties. I distinctly recall mentioning that to avoid coffee cup spills, you should drink down the contents prior to going to another place. What happened to your and my post is something which only a moderator could answer. Drop them a line and maybe you'll get a response.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 29 May, 2017 12:23 am
I saw it too, and Sturgis's reply.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 29 May, 2017 11:16 am
@dalehileman,
Thanks all you guys for your assurance. Finally I decided that Mgmt must have docked it 'cause its theme wandered too much. So I did a lil' deletin' and now I'm replacing it
dalehileman

Reply Mon 29 May, 2017 03:05 pm
@dalehileman,
...which apparently didn't help. Back to bein' totally mystified
...unless it's just that somebody in Mgmt doesn't like me.....

So did anyone read my condensed version 'for' it vanished
ekename

Reply Mon 29 May, 2017 09:29 pm
@dalehileman,
Quote:
So I did a lil' deletin' and now I'm replacing it

Quote:
...which apparently didn't help. Back to bein' totally mystified
...unless it's just that somebody in Mgmt doesn't like me.....

Perhaps there is an apodictical existential pantheist after all.

dalehileman

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 01:09 pm
@ekename,
Ke, delightful
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 10:09 am
@dalehileman,
Still missin. Done a couple of 'Contact Us,' but no resp

Mystery proliferates
dalehileman

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 10:52 am
@dalehileman,
Yet no response. Guess I'm a2k's reject
Sturgis

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 10:58 am
@dalehileman,
I don't know about that.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 01:20 pm
@Sturgis,
Thank you Stur! In my misery and dejection your remark will keep me alive for another year at least

I Gis....I been cuttin' down on particiatin', not 'cause of all the deleted OP's, though they counted too, but 'cause a2k is so intriguing some days I spent 7 hours here, honestapeet
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I'm losin' it
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:16:10