Reply Fri 26 May, 2017 05:42 pm
Hi All Smile
I'm planning on doing a painting collection centered around the theme of "Empathy," and I'd love if you can share your thoughts with me on:

1. The importance of empathy in people (around the world, at your work place, in politics and online, in art)

2. The lack or presence of empathy in society.

If you have any concern or specific incident that relates to the topic you feel comfortable sharing i'd appreciate it so much too!

Thanks a lot!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 7,880 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 26 May, 2017 06:37 pm
@kissthemoon23,
How about asking those questions to yourself? Are you going to be making these paintings?
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sat 27 May, 2017 02:30 am
@kissthemoon23,
kissthemoon23 wrote:
1. The importance of empathy in people (around the world, at your work place, in politics and online, in art)

Empathy is important to avoid humanitarian catastrophes, wars, terrorism, gas chambers, bad TV, etc.

Quote:
2. The lack or presence of empathy in society.

Donald Trump got elected. [/quote]
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 07:21 pm
@kissthemoon23,
0 Replies

Thomastrokan33

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 05:14 pm
I've just watched The Matrix Resurrections. Here's my take on it.

The story, of defeating history through its observation, is a mirror to my own reality; the gothic conservative (Neo), versus the anti-gothic server (myself).

What does this really mean?
Inside the 11 New Street matrix, of taking the chill pill (meaning, essentially, to just relax - God's plan, to murder you through crazy inference, meaning in practice perhaps the irreconciliation between speed and the left-wing public machine society, which may or may not need church use, is just defeated, by God having forgot to download the red edit, i.e. red rabbit), there is/was the grabbed reality of Thomas Heath vs Waffles.

Waffles vs rabbit. What is it?
Rabbits have big ears. Big ears, what do they denote?

The ability to mean fu** all; i.e. what for!!

What for!! And here, of course, we're back to the gothic reality, i.e. the FOR/4.

FOR/4, is a symmetry reality. Of course, it can work with my the one:
How do you get the one?

About empathy, in particular, while watching the movie:
While watching it, using relentlessly the cop out of mental illness, as a way to suppress God, there was ever the distance to the local shops, and the quantity through days (quantity through days meaning the horror sociology, of not using days properly, presumably because if socialites, movie stars and supermarket workers did, it would mean that psychology wouldn't have to edit the term quantity through days) blueprint, of bags of sweets, fizzy pop bottles, bread, milk, and cereal boxes all having the right to observe watching the movie, despite the movie's soul being around for every human being to watch.

0 Replies