Littlek may be responsible for my impending death.

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 11:33 pm
It started a few hours ago...I had said that I wanted to make out with littlek...and she responded to me in italian...she used the word "frigone"...I didn't know what the word meant, and I asked her to tell me repeatedly...but she would not tell me. In fact, she laughed and taunted me.

Although I was still weak from being sick for the past couple days, I was determined to find out what "frigone" meant. I decided, against my better judgment, to brave the cold and go to Barnes & Noble to look it up in an italian dictionary.

It took me over an hour to get to the store in my weakened state, but I could not find the word in any of the books. I began to feel lightheaded as I left the store...

...I woke up two hours later, near the subway station, cold and miserable, with an old woman standing over me. She reached out her hand and touched my face, asking if I was okay, but I could only respond with a frail croak, "frigone...frigone...". She could not understand me, but after a look through my wallet, she found my address and put me in a cab, headed home.

As I dragged my debilitated, quivering body from the cab, the cab driver asked me for money, and when I didn't respond (I was much too stricken with what I fear is a deadly mix of hypothermia and pneumonia to even speak coherently), he got out of the cab, jumped on me, and rifled through my wallet, taking everything I had.

As he got back into his cab, I heard him mutter the word "Frigone!". Oh, how I tried to gather the strength to yell to him to stop, to please tell me the meaning of that word! But I was too weak, and all I could do is watch as he sped away...

And now as I sit here, eyes glazed, delirious with the throes of death...I just want you to know, littlek, that although you may have been responsible for my demise, I don't bear any ill will towards you...in fact, as I cross the threshold into eternal darkness, I wonder if maybe, just maybe, I could find the strength to survive if you would only tell me what "frigone" means...or maybe if we made out...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,890 • Replies: 55
No top replies

littlek

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 11:43 pm
I told you not to go! You really went for a beer, dincha?

Che figone = what a hottie. I have no idea what frigone is.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 11:47 pm
Oh my god, you mean I went through that hell looking for the wrong word!? Still, thank you...I am feeling stronger already...now if we can just make out for a few minutes, I could be sure of my recovery...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 11:48 pm
How about we wait until your snot's not green anymore. And, don't try to tell me it isn't - I see some hanging out your nostril.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 11:51 pm
(wiping nose furiously)

Okie dokie. I'll meet you in the A2K closet in a few days...if I make it that long...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 11:52 pm
Wow, I forgot about the closet!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 12:03 am
Seriously, how are you feeling?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 12:08 am
I'd say I'm at about 90% right now. Thanks for asking. Thursday sucked, friday sucked a little less, and hopefully, if I get some sleep tonight, I should be back to my old pain in the ass self by tomorrow. he he...

I think I'm going to go see if I can find that A2K closet now...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 12:09 am
90% ain't bad! So, it's 1am, how little sleep do you actually need?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 12:12 am
No worries. I sleep late. Even during the work week I don't have to be in until 11:00 AM. I'm used to going to bed late and waking up late.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 12:18 am
nice schedule.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 12:20 am
Yeah, it's pretty sweet, actually. One of the few bright spots in an otherwise horrible job.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 12:21 am
What about you? You seem to be on A2k a lot during the later hours too. Are you a fellow night owl?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 12:23 am
Yep, a night owl. Less so now than when I was a bartender. I usually can't get to sleep before midnight. I also have a little bit of a late start to my day. I don't start until 9:30-10:00.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 12:30 am
Not bad...you were a bartender? Wow, from a bartender to a nanny. I bet there aren't too many nanny's who can say that.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 12:33 am
Same job, different age group. I bet on the wrong thread! Must be getting tired.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 12:40 am
No you didn't. Did you? Maybe we're both losing it.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 12:41 am
I know! I realized that a little too late.
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 12:57 am
Re: Littlek may be responsible for my impending death.
kickycan wrote:
It started a few hours ago...I had said that I wanted to make out with littlek...and she responded to me in italian...she used the word "frigone"...I didn't know what the word meant.

Are you sure it wasn't Frig offe? It's an easy mistake to make.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 12:59 am
Yup. Littlek has assured me that it was actually figone. Unless she was mistaken.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Littlek may be responsible for my impending death.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/16/2024 at 11:20:32