Joyless

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 07:06 pm
I am joyless. Totally. Will someone please post a picture of their boobs? It'll give me like 60 seconds to think of something pleasant.....something besides how much everything sucks.......or your butt girls...even better....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,446 • Replies: 22
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 07:09 pm
Perhaps I could describe to you the breasts of the first woman I was ever with. The memory of those mammaries has stayed with me ever since. If I was ever in a situation where I wasn't stimulated enough to perform properly ...

well, let me see if there's a picture laying around............
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 07:31 pm
Re: Joyless
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I am joyless. Totally. Will someone please post a picture of their boobs? It'll give me like 60 seconds to think of something pleasant.....something besides how much everything sucks.......or your butt girls...even better....

Sad I'm sorry Bear. I wish I could help you out after the wonderful bear hug you gave me the other day. Alas, I have no pics of boobs nor butt to send your way. Besides, silly...you have a very wonderful Squinney to drool over any darn time your heart desires. Smile

Maybe one day, just for sh[ts and giggles, I'll add my very own pic for the gallery....AND I'll even ask YOU for the shot you prefer. Dressed to the nines, Catholic Schoolgirl or me old regular self in blue jeans. Thnk about it and I'll see what I can do. All fully clothed of course though.....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 07:32 pm
Catholic school girl please.....
0 Replies

theollady

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 08:02 pm
Hey bear.... memories, man... memories!!

I think of a time when I was 16, got a job in a sewing factory. The guys in the cutting room loved my pink sweater SO MUCH, they watched for me to come in, in the morning. Later one told me...
"Yeah, we would see 6 inches of pink sweater, and sure enough, there she was behind it..."
I laughed, but you know we ALL wore those bras in that decade, which funneled the breast out to a point.
(sigh- to be 16 again).
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 08:05 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
...The memory of those mammaries has stayed with me ever since.

Pure poetry! Laughing
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 08:07 pm
I don't want to post my breasts either, but maybe
you want to change with this guy for a while - he looks
happy, doesn't he?

http://www.borge.diesal.de/mammo.jpg
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 08:09 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Catholic school girl please.....

**bows politely** Your wish is my command. Smile

Heck, since I'll have my photographer anyway, I'll just do all three and you can know that the Catholic School Girl was done just for you and you alone. Smile
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 08:11 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
I don't want to post my breasts either, but maybe
you want to change with this guy for a while - he looks
happy, doesn't he?

http://www.borge.diesal.de/mammo.jpg

Oh, Calamity Jane! That is hilarious!! Smile
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 08:13 pm
he's wearing a tinfoil hat to boot...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 08:46 pm
Here you are Bear. Just for you I found a fellow A2K poster's boobs.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 09:24 pm
And - here are MINE!!!!!

http://domino-16.prominic.com/A557B4/DansWebPage.nsf/DailyPics/6971141D14005E2886256DB3001B258B/$FILE/RabbitUpsideDown.jpg

Only to cheer YOU up, Bear!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 09:26 pm
I do a feel a bit cheered now ms. buns...thank you for caring....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 09:34 pm
You're welcome!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 10:38 pm
Has anyone else noticed that Joe Nation got all worked up remembering those mammaries and went off "to look for a picture" more than two hours ago?

Uh huh. Thought so.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 10:40 pm
You seem to be displaying rather more than boobs there, dlowan.

(There is a word I am strenuously avoiding saying... you may know what it is...)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 11:11 pm
Paws??????
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 11:14 pm
It's the paws that refreshes.....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 11:16 pm
Not.........CLASPERS????

If you are talking about my TAIL- well, that is my TAIL!

NOT balls!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 08:42 am
Quote:
Has anyone else noticed that Joe Nation got all worked up remembering those mammaries and went off "to look for a picture" more than two hours ago?

Well, I looked through all the albums and the big book of Conquests (Vol I) but apparently there had been some editing done by one of my former wives. (Selfish, you know.)

So I thought I do the right thing by bear and call the old girlfriend up and ask her if she still had a copy of those pics from the Robert Lee Texas Reservoir hootenanny and bar B Que Jamboree. The task turned out harder then a DA's heart.

I had to call her mom first and she seemed kind of puzzled as to who I was which was puzzling in itself seeing as how she and I had a few go-rounds ourselves back in those times, but I unfogged her memory and we had a few laughs there on the phone and then she gave me whatshername's number.

(I DO to remember her name, I am trying to protect her reputation and not reveal that she is currently the wife of the President of the United States.)

So I used the "good" number that her mom gave me to get around all those nosey receptionists, but the woman who answered said that L***a
was busy at some function, but I explained that it was kind of a national emergency (I was really worried about the bear) and she went and got her out of the reception for the (how boring) English premier or Primed Minister or whatever.

Anyway, to make a long story short, she tells me that (get this) all that was a long time ago and that she's moved on.... blah blah, and I'm trying to interrupt to tell her that all I really need is that one shot of her standing on top of the four-wheeler stuck in the mud up to it's hubs where she is wearing just the bottoms of her pink two-piece and waving that big Confederate Flag and she is going on about how her life is a prison and what she would really like is to just walk away from it all.

So, I know a little bit about wacko chicks and how they can get like all crazy and turn into stalkers, so I hung up. I got a call about fifteen minutes later from some guy claiming he was Secret Service but I played like dumbass on a stick and he bought it.

Bear, I'll have to refer you to Biggens Volume 26, page 23, they were sorta like that only with more elastic bounce. Sorry.

Joe (NoMo) Nation
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Joyless
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 06:14:40