Seth Rich leaked DNC information to prove DNC corruption

Lash

Reply Wed 24 May, 2017 05:51 am
The people of the United States are about to get a long overdue education about exactly who runs this country and how they do it.

I still haven't heard the media report on this - except for Fox. It's the biggest story in the history of the country. Watch what happens to KimDotCom and Hannity.

Here's the statement from Kim.com

#SETHRICH WAS A HERO
I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.
I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

“He wanted to change that from the inside.”
I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 452 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Lash

Reply Wed 24 May, 2017 05:53 am
The Russian hacking narrative is nothing more than a contrived dodge of the inside DNC leaks that proved graft and cheating by the DNC. Seth Rich was murdered by those protecting the DNC, media, deep state alliance.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 24 May, 2017 07:17 am
@Lash,
This story has been thoroughly debunked and Fox News has retracted their reporting on the issue.

When you get Fox News to issue a retraction... you know you have been had.
Lash

Reply Wed 24 May, 2017 07:37 am
@maxdancona,
Keep watching. It's far from over.
Lash

Reply Thu 25 May, 2017 09:35 am
Im going to compile articles and information connecting the DNC and malfeasance surrounding the Seth Rich murder in this thread.

Appearance of a news item here doesn't automatically mean I believe each allegation or claim therein, but I do want to gather all associated articles.

While I'm more likely to add anti-DNC/Clinton articles, I don't mind the adding of the pro- variety.

http://disobedientmedia.com/pastorum-group-spokesperson-in-seth-rich-case-tied-to-democrat-propaganda-chief/

Rich family minder on DNC payroll?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 25 May, 2017 09:53 am
@Lash,
The Parents of Seth Rich wrote:
Despite these facts, our family’s nightmare persists. Seth’s death has been turned into a political football. Every day we wake up to new headlines, new lies, new factual errors, new people approaching us to take advantage of us and Seth’s legacy. It just won’t stop. The amount of pain and anguish this has caused us is unbearable. With every conspiratorial flare-up, we are forced to relive Seth’s murder and a small piece of us dies as more of Seth’s memory is torn away from us.

To those who sincerely want to get to the bottom of Seth’s murder, we don’t hold this against you. We don’t think you are monsters, and we don’t think you are terrible people. We know that so many people out there really do care, don’t know what to think and are angry at the lack of answers.

We also know that many people are angry at our government and want to see justice done in some way, somehow. We are asking you to please consider our feelings and words. There are people who are using our beloved Seth’s memory and legacy for their own political goals, and they are using your outrage to perpetuate our nightmare. We ask those purveying falsehoods to give us peace, and to give law enforcement the time and space to do the investigation they need to solve our son’s murder.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 25 May, 2017 10:18 am
Kim.com? Disobedientmedia.com?

What does Alex Jones have to say about all of this?

Oh, wait, Jones has admitted in court that he's a fraud.

When will these others come out with the truth?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 25 May, 2017 11:30 am
@maxdancona,
I'm one of the people who want to know the facts.

0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 05:30 am
More and better people are digging to find Seth Rich's murderer.

Waiting for the lid to blow off of American politics. Justice in this country may actually be on the horizon.

https://gingermcqueen.com/2017/05/28/seth-rich-a-tale-of-tweets/amp/
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Seth Rich leaked DNC information to prove DNC corruption
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:36:27