Relationships

Reply Tue 23 May, 2017 02:40 pm
There is a female coworker that I like. We have more of a a work friend thing between us. We don't have each other's number or talk over social media. She is giving me mixed signals of flirting with me and treating me like a friend. She'll playfully touch me sometimes, purposely get in my way so I have to try and get by her, or she just act silly sometimes. I know she had a rough childhood and has told some people about some of the things but she has gone into greater detail with me. When we work together she will seek me out to either work with her or talk, she also ask me to help her a lot. She's a hard worker so it's not like she is trying to get someone to do her job for her.

The other day we were supposed to get off at the same time so she wanted to walk out together. I got asked to work a half hour later so I told her. It ended up being two hours. I talked to her the next day and she said she waited an hour in her car for me. We also have a lot in common. I'm not much of a people person and tend to keep to myself and she walked over to me and started talking and still to this day she starts most conversations. She even told me one day that she doesn't like people much, when her personality is nice and friendly and seems to like people

I really like her as a friend as well as be in a relationship as well. I don't know if I should ask her out and perhaps ruin the friendship. Another problem I have is that she is going to be a senior in high school who is still 17 and I am 19 years old. I don't want to seem like a creep, but she acts and talks like an adult. The only thing that makes her seem young is that she is only a little taller than 5ft. I don't know if she likes me as a friend or more.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 375 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 23 May, 2017 04:17 pm
@Qwerty0977,
It's usually not a good idea to date where you work.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Relationships
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 08:33:38