What is the best way to start drinking coffee black?

Reply Mon 15 May, 2017 01:25 am
Step 1: Get stuck at a Waffle House at 1 AM because your friends got held up in a bar at Athens.

Step 2: Order and drink a cup of coffee. Remember - none of that frilly creamer or Splenda.

Step 3: Repeat Step 2 until you have consumed 15-18 cups of coffee over the next hour or two. Hip Hip, Freerefills!

Step 4: During one of your imminent trips to the bathroom, think to yourself "This stuff really isn't bad. I should start experiment with different flavors when I go shopping next."

Step 5: Experiment with different flavors when you go shopping next.

Or at least that was how I did it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 363 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Blickers

Reply Mon 15 May, 2017 08:22 am
@chirchri,
Quote chirchri:
Quote:
Step 2: Order and drink a cup of coffee. Remember - none of that frilly creamer or Splenda.

Step 3: Repeat Step 2 until you have consumed 15-18 cups of coffee over the next hour or two. Hip Hip, Freerefills!

An additional advantage of this method is that you can charge up your cellphone merely by holding the charging cord in your hand.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 15 May, 2017 04:27 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
u can charge up your cellphone merely by holding the charging cord in your hand.

Heh
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What is the best way to start drinking coffee black?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 05:56:07