Is any of the old philosophy forum gang still around?

Reply Tue 2 May, 2017 07:18 pm
This site used to be a philosophy forum, as some of you may not know. It was my first online forum, and I had a lot of fun being "Reconstructo." At that point of my life, I was an autodidact who hadn't been to school. Nowadays I'm a grad student working toward a PhD in math, but still in love with philosophy above all things (Hegel is my current favorite.) I looked at some old posts and saw that I was sometimes rude and petty, and for that I apologize to those involved. We survive. We grow older and wiser...ideally. In my inbox, I found years-old messages from kind and intelligent friends of yesterday. I just thought I'd see if anyone else is either still here or might by chance also be checking around.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 601 • Replies: 3
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 2 May, 2017 07:25 pm
At the top of the page, where it says groups, there is a link to the philosophy forums.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 2 May, 2017 09:15 pm
@Reconstructo,
I know razzlegg and Krumple are still active. There are a few others who's names don't come to mind.
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 3 May, 2017 03:46 am
@roger,

Fil Albuquerque...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is any of the old philosophy forum gang still around?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:30:32