There's these two guys i met! Are these signs of a red flag?

Reply Sun 30 Apr, 2017 07:28 pm
I met these two guys! One I've been talking to on Facebook for almost 1 year and is a mutual friend! The other i met two nights ago.

The first guy:
Me any my friends went out clubbing on Saturday night and around midnight i met this cute Asian guy he wore glasses and studies accounting. I stopped by and introduced myself he was very shy at first. But he started to open up to me more during the evening he was kind and bought me drinks, later he cuddled me and we shared a few kisses. He wasn't a very experienced kisser! We exchanged numbers and he's been messaging me. He has started telling me he loves me and made plans with me to see me again next week sometime, he has also asked me in these words "if i can't make it next weekend will you find another guy?" I didn't know what to say to him. Is there anything i should be concerned about? He tells me he loves affection!
The second guy:
This guy added me on Facebook a year ago and went to school with another friend of mine who he's friends with on fb. We never met cause i had a boyfriend at the time, and he would always message me saying "when are you going to be single?" Or "I really like you" He asked it a lot so i always replied and said(Yes I'm still with my boyfriend please don't wait for me!) I ended up breaking up with my boyfriend a few months ago and when he found out he started messaging me more frequently telling me things like "I'm so glad your single! Finally" "I feel like I've known you a long time" " I could kiss you 100 times" " I'm broke this week! I doubt you would make out with a broke guy?" "don't you trust me?" How can he ask me if i trust him when i never met him? Are these normal questions and behaviours? He also made plans with me multiple times and turned them all down! And told me "i hope this does not ruin my chances with you" after doing it three times. I'm confused!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 452 • Replies: 1
No top replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Mon 1 May, 2017 06:33 am
@Jasminka101,
Sounds like you really attract the super insecure guys (or maybe are attracted to them?)

I'd skip both of them, they both sound creeper-ish, like the type you'd never get rid of if you tried to break up.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » There's these two guys i met! Are these signs of a red flag?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 10:49:13