Prayer

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2017 03:20 pm
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AbtlI5JXD1M

Hi all.
I was very inspired by the story of this abandoned Korean boy, singing in the video above.

So I wrote the following about prayer.

(Beware, that I wrote the following in my diary with no preliminary intent to share, in result, some of the content is lacking essential introductions,
So please skip those weird ideas, I assume that there is a vital and simple message included, I hope you find it).

Prayer had three dimensions.

The praying entity, expecting.

The entity being addressed with request and expectations.

The messenger (the prayer itself).

Asking an external entity and praying to it for Deliverance,

Is very depleting, spiritually.

To beg this exterior being (when there isn't literally a practical purposes for the begging, like begging a fellow being), to have mercy on you and so on ,

Is proclaiming that there exists actual external humanity*, (to the worshipper) ,
And that its mercy is truthfully existing in actuality, independent of the merciful phenomenon within the worshipper.

* Humanity, because godliness is exaggerated humanity (I haven't heard of a single religion who's god isn't a glorified exaggerated human concept).

Basically, the worshipper keeps exporting and projecting his own godliness (humanity), creates a distant external God, and denies that this creation is the worshippers very essence,
His being.

This is self denial,
Denying one's own existence.
Spiritual annihilation.

But praying to the act of prayer,

Is a meditation where the direction of the longing is towards the inner Central core of the meditation.

It is like a fire that fuel is being fed into it, empowering it,
Strengthening it.

Expecting salvation from the praying entity itself,
Somewhat like a self help book (nothing is expected from the book, but from the reader itself as a reaction)

Praying to the praying itself,
Thereby installing the third dimension (the entity being addressed and expected to respond) within the first two.

The prayer is not initiated with an expectation of an external response,
Rather, the praying act is intended to cultivate an internal reaction from deep within.

Instead of an external delivery, of assistance and additional prosperity,
There is an instant internal Revelation and expression of the health, prosperity, joy and peace that you already are and already possess as a potential waiting to be tapped into.

So instead of expecting material prosperity and assistance (quantity),

Inner Quality is expected,
Instead of material fulfillment through receiving more,
Fulfillment through better performance and management is cultivated.

The mind is an actively evolving map of info (or routes).

All routes, regardless of their true nature and the destination they lead to,
Always claim that they are leading to thriving existence and survival.

The confusion is being resolved by consciousness, but also further deceived and complicated, by emotion.

The degree of emotion or consciousness​ within a route, determines the intensity of the appeal, and the attraction within its claim (regarding the supposedly thriving and surviving destination it is leading too).

What prayer achieves is, that it diverts consciousness into depleted areas.

For instance, a person praying for health,
Infuses into the I ego embedded in the illness ( I am ill, meaning that the illness defines this particular I entity, giving this ego meaning and personal individuality) , with consciousness of existence, thereby destroying the emotional ego which depends on obscurity to exist,
with exposure.

One can't be healed, if this implies his demise,
What will happen when the I am ill (implying, I'm mr illness) , will be eliminated by health?

But through prayer, the healthy entity already exists as consciousness (or emotional ego to the very least),
So recovery doesn't imply annihilation anymore.

Likewise, when various routes equally compete for the vehicles (the survival instinct) attention, and the person is indecisive,

Prayer will adjust the appeal intensity in various optional routes,
Through giving consciousness a boost, and undermining emotions,
Thereby achieving clarity through exposure and identification (of the given routes true nature beyond their superficial claim).

Prayer, is basically reconciling the beings wholeness despite the still existing fragmentation and setbacks.

It does it, through reconstructing wholeness with positive longing.
Longing, creates a sense of fulfillment, because without an imagined fulfillment,
What are you longing for?

But this is positive longing, there is a strong emphasis on fulfillment,
The entire focus is on that.

So this isn't idle longing where most of the dwelling is on what's missing.

I also realized, that to whatever extend the past exists,
It's the present past (present moment emotion, originating in the ceased past).

Therefore,
All the past prayers directed outwards, can be resolved by transforming them into this meditation,
Through diverting their direction inwards.

The past is in the past.
Oh yeah?
So what is affecting you right now?

The past that's in the past, is in the past and isn't memorized at all.

The past that lives on, isn't past.
It's present moment continuation of past emotional events.

memorization isn't memory,
It's been an active identity inside, ever since the I word was directed towards this emotional experience
(I'm proud for instance, the emotion of pride literally became you, through identification with the emotion.
And since you don't like to die,
Anything that's you survives alongside you,
So what becomes you is memorized through being you)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 310 • Replies: 1
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2017 03:38 pm
@think rethink,
Think needa prof
Several terrible puns there, I rethink
Five q's by actual count but should we address any of 'em

Some of my own posts describe Her brilliantly (or so I heartily believe) but I won't repeat any of it here 'less ur interested

I Rib ya
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Prayer
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 04:37:21