Another Near Death like Episode due to coma!

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2017 12:34 am
Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:41 PM

The reader might ask the question, "How true is this article"? My answer would be that they are absolutely subjectively true. It is a true reflection of what I experienced, while in a deep coma in altered state of consciousness when very ill. Are they true reflection of some of the mysteries on the other side of life? I cannot say with certainty.

I am going to attempt to describe my near-death experiences while very ill and in a deep coma. This is an almost impossible task, as one has to try and relate the strange alien multi-dimensions of the other side of life in a way that can be understood in our three dimensional material world.

Firstly I emphasize that my experiences where atypical in the sense that I had no life reviews. Also these experiences were partly brought on by my desire to know the enigma of the origin of evil. They were experienced between 1990 & 2001. My body was not in a near-death state but in a deep coma in an altered state of consciousness and very ill.

During a number of extremely deep comas, between 1990 and 2001, while very sick, and in altered states of consciousness, my soul, spirit, mind, call it what you will, left my body and I sometimes experienced the typical tunnel of NDEs then.

There, I was sometimes met by a being of pure light, not a human form, but pure point of light, who communicated with me mind to mind, via some form of telepathy. I believe it was an angel! I could not see either end of the tunnel as we were in total darkness, except for the point of intelligent light. It was an out of-body experience. 

It was explained to me, by this being of light, that this tunnel had two ends. One into the glorious light of God, and the other into the darkness of the evil void. I would like to interject here, due to your prime question relating to judgment in the afterlife. " Darkness (evil) cannot invade the light, (one candle dispels the darkness) but light (goodness) can impact into the darkness (evil)."

At first I was taken up through the tunnel into a place of learning (library) into the glorious light at the one end of this almost infinite tunnel. While in the light I experienced great feelings of elation, love and peace. Here I was shown great events that were to come to planet Earth, sometime in the future. There was a being with me all the time that I could not see, but hear it. It spoke with a male voice. I believed it/he was what we mortals refer to as an angel of God.

While this powerful being was speaking by mind to mind communication, I could see a panoramic view of planet Earth below me, as if I was a spaceman observing the Earth, all the time, from the window of a hypothetical space vehicle.

The voice that I first took to be God, was not pleased with what was happening on our planet, and kept referring to humanity in the terms of "mere mortal man, I am displeased with you" (I cannot remember why he was displeased).

While this unseen being "God" was speaking, the Earth was revolving and stopping at intervals over each continent, in turn, where a warning message was given to each continent. What I can remember was that he was saying to humanity that he was displeased with their evil actions in some way.

The frustrating part is that I could not retain all that was said to mere mortal man, by this being, while I was with him viewing the Earth. I do, however, clearly, remember two warnings. One that a cataclysmic event would start from the Indian subcontinent. The other that the middle east crises would not be solved by the peacekeeping efforts of man and that divine direct itervention would eventually come to the Earth, sometime in the future, because of the unbelievable evil that some mere men were perpetuating and directly responsible for on Earth. (Rape of the planet)

It was also shown to me that we are not really judged by God, but by our own actions in life, which dictate one's eternal destiny. If all our actions had become totally evil, by the end of our life, we would become a being of darkness and it would have simply become impossible for us to enter the light of God. (Darkness cannot penetrate the light!). To reach this point we would have to have become totally depraved being
with no redeemable qualities.

The destiny of this type of person, by his own actions, would be eternal banishment down into the deepest darkness of this vast infinitely long evil end of the tunnel, remote from the love of God forever. I was also shown that there are degrees of punishment in the void.

Ranging from a gray depressive atmosphere, progressively down into utter horror, terror, hopelessness, despair and desolation in black darkness. I did not see any lake of fire! I, however, got the clear impression that God will one day thrust all evil away from him into the infinite utter remote darkness of the deep and forget them there forever, where they could perform their awful perversions upon each other forever.

Indeed reaping what they had sowed. They could call out to God for eternity, from this awful place, and never HEAR from God again. Separated and forgotten by him forever, by they're own evil actions. (Self-inflicted punishment). What an awful horrifying thought.

But ENOUGH of this gloom!

Anyone reading this article is not destined for the awful place depicted in the last paragraph. It is a fact that all of us do wrong and make mistakes in life! But those of us that have even a tiny spark of light or love, compassion, caring and consideration for others will live on after physical death.

We all have varying degrees of light in us that can be brightened until we blaze enough to will allow us into the glorious light of almighty God. God can work with the light in us, make us pure and allow us to progress up the various levels of heaven into his eternal blissful presence of everlasting peace and joy! It is a progress of eternal learning. Then we will finally become like God, but retain our unique self awareness.

Mystery of time was shown to me

Getting off the point a bit, I would like to refer to something else that were shown me while on the other side.

Time, as we experience on Earth, it is an illusion, something like an infinitely stretchable or shrinkable string of elastic. (Perhaps that is why some days seem to take an eternity to pass and others mere moments)?  The end event (end of time) will not come at some set chronological time, but when a certain set of future events synchronizes.

By Alan McDougall
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,162 • Replies: 4
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2017 06:12 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Again Al I hafdta ask what attracted you to a2k

Possibly I had asked b4, but forgot your response
It's apparently Alzie's

Cen denies it, but when I tell youall what I can remember I'm afraid you'll agree with my diagnosis
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2017 05:51 am
@Alan McDougall,
Quote:
(Perhaps that is why some days seem to take an eternity to pass and others mere moments)?

The watchword here is "seem". While you might be having one of these "eternity" days someone else's day could go by in a snap. Obviously your "string of elastic" can't compress and stretch at the same time. Your analogy is found wanting. You're taking the subjective experience of someone who is very ill and trying to configure it as some sort of cosmic truth.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2017 11:28 am
@Alan McDougall,
Quote:
....., but forgot your response
It's apparently Alzie's
Oh no Doug, me not you
0 Replies

Alan McDougall

Reply Wed 3 May, 2017 09:09 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
(Perhaps that is why some days seem to take an eternity to pass and others mere moments)?

The watchword here is "seem". While you might be having one of these "eternity" days someone else's day could go by in a snap. Obviously your "string of elastic" can't compress and stretch at the same time. Your analogy is found wanting. You're taking the subjective experience of someone who is very ill and trying to configure it as some sort of cosmic truth.

There more primitive people, like those in the Amazon Rain forest do not mock their "Mad"?? People but give them respect as highly spiritual members who are a source of guiding hand and inspiration.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Another Near Death like Episode due to coma!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 06:45:48