ANTI BACTERIA PRODUCTS

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 01:17 am
Hi dear . It's been years since I post in this beloved forum . I remember you and never forget . Ok, I watched a video a little while about antibacteria shampooes ans soaps etc. The speaker saying that it is not good for the immune system. Make it weaker whenever you use these antibacteria products to wash your hands or have a shower!

I mean , is this video serious ?

Thanks for any idea.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 449 • Replies: 5
No top replies

roger

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 01:32 am
@navigator,
Well, my goodness! I do remember you and the avatar I liked so much.

I have heard the same about antibacterial soaps. That is, the immune system becomes weaker because it doesn't have to contend with the normal germs. Hand disinfection is still used and needed in hospitals, but otherwise not advised.

Welcome back. I even remember the name and country you gave me, but won't mention it here.
navigator

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 01:43 am
@roger,
Well, my goodness! I do remember you and the avatar I liked so much.

I DO remember you roger . The avatar is no longer there
roger

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 01:44 am
@navigator,
I know. I would have recognized before I remember the name if it were there.
navigator

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 01:49 am
@roger,
I' m sorry I left. My father and my mother died long time . I still have my quadriplegia brother.

You were with me at that time. THANKS all of you.
0 Replies

DrNavid

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 01:13 am
@navigator,
Warm water and a mild soap is just as effective at cleansing hands of bacteria as antibacterial soap or hand sanitizer, and without their dangerous side effects. Antibacterial soap products contain chemical ingredients, such as triclosan and triclocarban, which may carry unnecessary risks given that their benefits are unproven.
In fact, in our rush to embrace antibacterial cleaning products that allegedly keep us from getting sick, we may actually be minimizing the natural contact our immune system would have with them—contact that’s necessary for our bodies to develop natural immunities and antibodies that really keep us healthy (this is called the hygiene hypothesis.)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » ANTI BACTERIA PRODUCTS
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:28:31