What's up with him? 😕

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 01:01 am
This guy just keeps triggering me, please I need answers. Also first off sorry for language mistakes!
So.. it may seem silly (becouse it probably is) but I'm gonna ask anyway 😅
We go to the same class for few years, at first he used to tease me kinda offensivly, sometimes make fun of me.. it's to say that he often wants attention - it's just how he is. When he grew up from this, he still teased me and wanted to see my reactions on his actions (I assume?) He texted me, sometimes he made silly excuses but it mostly was taking advices for help in some. But once I told him how it annoy me that he's sometimes offensive, he didn't know what I mean so we stopped chatting. Now when we're near each other he usually don't look at me or looks like he don't want to see me but sometime he do... I don't know if he wants me to look at him back or he's just doing this when he knows that I won't look at him. He also corrects his hair (it looks kinda flirty) everytime I even slightly look at him or when he sees me, also it looks like he don't know what to do with his hands when I'm around.. he always like.. try to look good? I'm not so talkative person, especially for him and he don't talk to me too but it's kinda like he was avoiding me at the same time. But I very often find him being close to me like walking just beside me or pushing me slightly. When we have to keep eye contact he often looks at me, looks away then look back (then I don't know if I schould still look at him or he want me to look back too? 😅) I honestly don't show any interest to him what's so ever.. I wish I was nicer to him like I am to everyone but it's hard to me becouse he used to be rude toward me. He's this handsome kind of guy, he's sassy, has high seft esteam, he always is the best (or at least says that) he can easily make fun of people.. for me it's just kinda asshole..many girls have crush on him and talk to him, flirt, I just ignore him but I usially just ignore him (but what's odd I notice body language moves in so many people even if I don't listen to them or focus on them) so why is he behaving kinda werid next to me or are those only my toughts? With other girls he seem more.. free, like he can just flirt and joke around, and next to me he's awkward.. even stressed? (I'm not surprised that he's wakward but I'm usually very comfottable in many situations like this dead silent.. and he would be sweating then 😕) I'm on the other hand usually kind, everyone sees me as really toughtfull and clever but I'm introvert and quiet at times (it gets even weirder becouse he's extravert and would talk all the time). Yesterday we all had to bring certain things to class and do our projects.. I don't know how but I was the only one who had then and everybody wanted to borrow from me, I lent it to my closest friends and some other people but I wanted to bring rest to my house and if I lent it to the whole class, then there won't be anything left. So we were working and after some time he asked me if I have some some stuff, I said that "I do but I can't lent it anymore, I can't just give everything to everyone there won't be anything left for me.." if he asked earlier of course I would give it to him but.. uhh if I did it now, everybody would have asked me the same. At the end of the day he said to me something like "(my name) thanks for lenting me atll this" with the tone of voice like I was the worst person in the world, I made this excuse again and even said sorry and he was like "mhhmmm" (still sarcastickly, he does that kinda often to others too but we don't usually talk.. and then he say something like this to me.. like if we were like best friends? And if I wouldn't help him 😅 could he feel hurt for this?) and for now that's all.. I even felt bad for him becouse it seemed like I hurst his feelings (now I think that's funny) and I know that what he did was manipulative and he just wanted me to think about him.. and he succeed. So I just want answer what's up with him? Does he hate me? Why is he acting like this? Also HUGE thanks for everybody who read this all and not fall asleep 😅 yeah I'm one of those confused teenager girls 😂😥 I'm also very thankfull for every reply! And once again sorry for english mistakes 😅
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 484 • Replies: 1
No top replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 06:34 am
@annabeth278,
I didn't read the whole thing, but I think I got the gist of it.

1. Accept that this guy is immature, confusing, and generally unpleasant.
2. Stop worrying about his behavior.
3. Befriend some guys that are mature, understandable, and enjoyable to hang out with.

I will never understand why people get hung up on somebody that is clearly a poor match. Why continue to attach yourself to somebody that adds conflict and stress to your life?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What's up with him? 😕
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 07:48:56