discuss-ting...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 11:06 am
I wonder what the Kerry voters think?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 12:45 pm
depends on if you were drinking the night before... if so, its a great way to get rid of a hang over
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 09:16 pm
cavfancier wrote:
I wonder what the Kerry voters think?

Hence the question my friend. Hence the question.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 10:22 pm
Pros:

-You're drinking.
-You'll be drunk by noon, which means you'll be a goddamn walking retard by night, which means although you probably won't remember much, a funny story or three might come of it.
-The more you drink, the funnier you are(in your mind). By mid-afternoon, you're funnier than Chris Rock.
-You increase your chances of hitting on everything that walks, in turn possibly increasing your chances of getting laid(there is a con to this too, see below).
-You're probably on vacation.
-It's fun to start drinking in morning.

Cons:
-Since you increase your chances of hitting on everything that walks, you also increase your chances of having sex with something that looks like it should be walking....on all fours.
-You're probably drinking in the morning to kill the worse hangover of your life.
-Because you're guaranteed to be a walking retard by night, you may very well get arrested for sodomizing small animals.
-Drunk-dialing is just a part you have to accept with being hammered. Nothing says "fun" like your ex calling you the next day asking you "why did you leave me a voice mail telling me I may want to get checked for STD's while laughing?"

Nice you brought this up. While it won't be morning, I'll most likely be boozing tomorrow afternoon. Weekend vaca starting around noon.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 11:47 am
Spoken like an expert, Slappy.

I've still got a fifth of "election whiskey" left. Unfortunately it will have to wait until I finish the three or four responsible things I have to do first.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Drinking first thing...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 02:23:30