Should I be worried about my boyfriend's new female friend?

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 10:02 pm
My boyfriend started hanging out with a girl about 2 months ago. He says she is a friend from about 10 years ago but he never mentioned her before. For the first month I had no idea they were hanging out but I did notice his behavior had changed. It wasn't until I found movie ticket stubs (he has never taken me to the movies) that I found out about Jessica. He swore she was just a friend but he still would not introduce me. So, I followed him to her house! I went and knocked on the door and introduced myself. She acted like she wanted to befriend me and I almost believed her until she never once texted/called me but continued to text flirt/hangout with my boyfriend alone. I have never been invited to hang out with them. They go out for HOURS while I sit at home and both their phones will be off or otherwise unreachable the entire time. I've expressed my concern about this whole situation but he just tells me I'm tripping and that I'm psycho because they are "just friends" I have guy friends too but I am completely transparent and open about my relationship with them. I invite him to join us, I don't hide my texts, I don't disappear for hours and hours for alone time with any of them. He is acting like she is more important to him. He tells her intimate details of our relationship and bad mouths me to her! If he wants her vs me he should break up with me. But he won't! This is driving me crazy! I need your insight, advice please
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,301 • Replies: 5
No top replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 10:58 pm
@Beachbunnyblue,
I wasn't thinking a lot about this till you said he had mouths you to her. Spending you guy's time together with her is kind of shitty, but being disrespectful tells you all you need to know.

I wouldn't even give him a chance at this point. He's shown his true character, time to move on.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 11:10 pm
@Beachbunnyblue,
I thought I'd qualify my post a bit. I'm a guy with a wife who hates my female friends. That being said, how she feels is her problem, not mine. The friendships are open and transparent, she knows when we all get together for lunch or whatever. I would NEVER speak ill of her to other people or my friends, it's disrespectful and would make me look like a total douchebag. Your guys behavior is sketchy, selfish, and disrespectful. Move on.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 04:35 am
@Beachbunnyblue,
Beachbunnyblue wrote:
If he wants her vs me he should break up with me. But he won't! This is driving me crazy! I need your insight, advice please

There is no rule that says you have to wait for him to break up with you. You can break up with him. Dump him and move on.

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 06:05 am
The real question is why do you put up with this behavior?

Are you paying for car, housing , or doing something else that would still keep him connected to you? Seems odd that you feel he is your BF.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 09:20 am
@Beachbunnyblue,
Why are you with this person?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should I be worried about my boyfriend's new female friend?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 09:29:03