What is the difference between organic vs.paid results?

Thu 13 Apr, 2017 05:59 am
I have little bit knowledge of organic results,but i am still confused about paid result.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 577 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Thu 13 Apr, 2017 08:33 am
@daisylucy,
Organic results come from search, e. g. keyword research and placement, etc. Paid results are when Google or another search engine accepts your money to deliver your site as an ad to an audience (selected by you) of searchers.

If you run a pet store then your organic search results come from things like using "fish tanks" as a keyword phrase, and your paid results come from paying Bing to deliver your site as a paid result for people looking for "cat toys" and the audience would be something like people with pets or people in Utah with pets.
dalehileman

Thu 13 Apr, 2017 11:24 am
@jespah,
Jes I'm very impressed by your willingness to reply to q's like that containing unfamiliar terms to the slow-witted and uninitiated (me). Keep up the good work

...thankin' you again for the fine prof
0 Replies

daisylucy

Mon 17 Apr, 2017 05:11 am
@jespah,
Are the organic results feasible in SEO?
jespah

Mon 17 Apr, 2017 07:07 am
@daisylucy,
Of course they are. However, the biggest thing you or any web developer need is patience. This stuff does not happen overnight.
daisylucy

Tue 18 Apr, 2017 06:59 am
@jespah,
Yes, you are right.It will takes time.
Are organic search results can often help to identify new keywords for your AdWords campaigns?
0 Replies

seometer

Thu 20 Jul, 2017 07:04 am
@daisylucy,
organic results mean the users that come from the Google, Yahoo or through other search engines while paid results mean to refer the using through the search engine with the paid advertisement.
0 Replies