Let's Reminicse

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 12:40 pm
About something really pleasant in our lives.....anything.....I remember once in Myrtle Beach me and Mickey were with Lorna and Elizabeth....we were lying side by side on our backs and Lorna and Elizabeth were impaled on us....they were both raven haired brunettes and both had very large breasts, both quite attractive young ladies.....I remember how great it was watching those girls working it, breasts flying all over the place, hair slicked back with sweat, beads of sweat flying all over both me and Mickey, their mouths slightly open, eyes closed and heads thrown back in passion.....that was a totally enjoyable and engaging moment in my life.....

Want to share one of your great moments? It'll take your mind off all this partisan bickering.....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 534 • Replies: 5
No top replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:59 pm
How could you tell their eyes were closed if their heads were thrown back? [Pedant alert]
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 05:03 pm
Double pedant alert: Why exactly were you looking at their EYES and not their huge womanly attributes? You some sort of queer??

And just HOW big where this mammaries?? Got any photos?? Wanna buy some??
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 05:23 pm
Pfft. I have a better story, although BPB probably has more than I.

I was at a concert once and I met these two incredibly beautiful girls, a blonde and a brunette, they seemed 'friendly', as in, to each other, but still into guys, and apparently liked my somewhat fem look, hey, don't knock me for being been born with good hair and long eyelashes morons. Anyway, it turns out they were both gunners in the Canadian Army, and the next morning, they were headed for Cypress on a peacekeeping mission, and were looking for a bit of fun. Best one night stand of my LIFE!! They even put on 'half' their uniforms, just to get started. Heh heh...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 05:59 pm
boys boys.....with the pedant alerts....if you're going to criticize the literary aspects of the telling of the tale you're going to miss out on the point of the story.....and btw one set was extra big...one set was huge.....
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:14 pm
I had an ex girlfriend who would do a "dance" for me. she would be naked and dance with my boxers on her head. she called it the boxer dance. she was a cheerleader, and was in great shape... it was always rather hot and steamy to see her swaying in my bed room...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Let's Reminicse
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 08:52:18