Message to Saab

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 11:21 am
Quote:
Your advice is good
, in response to Iz.

Why new OP
'Cause wudda hadta wait 15 min. Absurd

Oh Saab, Iz and the others are fulla fine 'vice. However you gotta be careful talkin' w/ the TAT 'caused you might get to be like'm

Oh SDaab, do remember I am always available to 's'plain'bout abbrs (to explain about abbreviations)

I'm really a friendly guy

Oh, and " 'vice, " it's called a 'pun'
...always 'vaialbe to 'splain'
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 331 • Replies: 5
No top replies

saab

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 12:29 pm
OK, sir.
Message read.
Not understood.
SOS, for explaination SOS
dalehileman

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 01:16 pm
@saab,
Quote:
Your advice is good
, which you, Saab, had written in another thread, in response to a posting by Iz.

My sincerest apologies, Saab:

Quote:
Why new OP

Why am I writing this new Original Posting instead of replying to your q (question, remark, posting) ? instead of using the next available posting 'square' ? Because I would have to wait 15 minutes before I could have saved the message in response to your thread. Somehow I find this waiting requirement absurd; in other words, there must be a better way

Oh incidentally, Saab: Iz and the others are full of fine advice. However you have to be careful chatting with the TAT (TAATANE, those Terribly Angry at All Times About Nearly Everything) because in doing so, that is, in reading their postings, you might get to be like them

Oh Saab, do remember that I am always available through postings here, to explain about my abbreviations which you might not understand. You have to realize that I dpon't always know who is the contributor from what he says in his OP

Oh, and the abbreviation " 'vice, " it's called a 'pun,' or a word apparently with two different meanings that might give you a chuckle

I am always available to explain almost anything

Why new OP
'Cause wudda hadta wait 15 min. Absurd

Oh Saab, Iz and the others are full of, that is they have to offer, fine advice. However you must be careful talking with thost wo thom IU refer as 'TAT' because you might get to be like them

Oh Saab, do remember that I am always available to to explain about abbreviations)

Oh, and given my use of " 'vice, " above it's called a 'pun,' where using " 'vice " instead of 'advice,' I am subtly expressing an alternate meaning through which you might be amused

I am always avaialbe to explain nearly antything

Thank you Saab for this opportunity
If there is still any confusion it's because your helpful Managers will soon cut me off, that is prevent me from accessing my posting so I can make no further corrections. So, as I had invited you, please do ask any sort of question
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 02:28 pm
@dalehileman,
Saab my apolos once more

You had replied in another OP that you hadn't understood one of my postings, but I mistitled it,and apparently at the same time it looked so much like the one I was explaining that Mgmt interpreted it as Spam, deleting it. In it I had apologized for some earlier transgression, then responded to your report that you hadn't understood one of my OP's by rewriting it more intelligibly

So I hope they restore it. Mgmt fellas, if you're listen'n,' sorry I got you so messed up so if you do so mebbe you could label it 'Saab Revisited,' or somethin' like that. Thanks guys

Oh and if I really did get your ear, what's wrong with 'mistitled' ?
dalehileman

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 05:41 pm
@dalehileman,
Evidently Saab all is okay now, after he Mgrs evidently substituted the corrected posting for the original

Thanks Mgrs
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 09:11 pm
Quote:
So I'll sing it to the world
This simple message to my girl.

No more empty self possession,
Visions swept under the mat.
It's no New Years resolution,
It's more than that.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Message to Saab
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 06/28/2024 at 04:53:03