Bored?

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 07:54 pm
I feel like my life is so boring. I never do anything exciting. It is always just, wake up, school, homework, sleep. On weekends I try to do something but there is never anything exciting to do. Any ides of how to make my life more interesting?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 261 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 08:55 pm
@AurelieYork,
These will seem like vague answers as I don't know you or how old you are.
I was an only child, several years with no long term friends as we moved a lot.
Then a bunch of years with interesting friends, this when we still were age 9 - 13. Then years after moving again, with few nearby friends. Then, at 16, I got after school jobs, and life got more interesting.

Before that, though, I got interested in a lot of different stuff, if only from books, but some of those interests have stayed with me.
I was often curious about something I read about, and could build on that.
So, do you read? Is there a nearby library?

How about learning to play sports of some sort?

I think curiosity about the world is important. I'm not sure how I got curious, maybe just by being a loner, but one of my parents had continuing curiosity about the world, so that may have affected me. Curiosity has done me well over a bunch of years. Caution is important too. Is there any adult you could talk about this with?
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 09:52 pm
@AurelieYork,
AurelieYork wrote:

I feel like my life is so boring. I never do anything exciting. It is always just, wake up, school, homework, sleep. On weekends I try to do something but there is never anything exciting to do. Any ides of how to make my life more interesting?

Learn a skill.

How to play an instrument.
Learn to Paint.
Start writing.
Build or make stuff.

Learn something it will pay off later. Who knows where skills can take you. Or change your life or meet people you wouldn't have normally. You are young take advantage of your time before a career or kids steal all your free time.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Bored?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 06:30:25